Applying to DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OYS,

What's you obsession with ELP? Delta goes there! Haha!

RF

It appears he is on the baby bus, and I think MD88s go there from ATL, so maybe he doesn't. I've been to El Paso a couple times, and I liked it a lot more than the one time I went through LBB. No thanks!

Bye Bye----General Lee

It appears he is on the baby bus, and I think MD88s go there from ATL, so maybe he doesn't. I've been to El Paso a couple times, and I liked it a lot more than the one time I went through LBB. No thanks!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Wrong Genital.

I didn't say he does.....I said DL does. So whats the problem with ELP all the sudden?

ELP, LBB, or whatever. He at Southwest still outearns what you make at Delta.

So, every SWA pilot makes more than GL? How do you know that? Sounds like he does pretty well, and he avoids Texas, which is priceless. I still hit AUS, SAT, DFW, and IAH, but no ELP thank God.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Wrong Genital.

I didn't say he does.....I said DL does. So whats the problem with ELP all the sudden?

I was trying to think of a city in Texas that I don't particularly like, and since Lee harps on Midland and Lubbock so much, I picked ELP. I used to fly out there a bunch on the corporate side after my furlough, and I never thought much of the city. Add to that the violence in Juarez across the way, and I just don't ever want to go back, but I see that you guys go back there a lot. So, that sucks.

Godspeed!

OYS

So, every SWA pilot makes more than GL? How do you know that? Sounds like he does pretty well, and he avoids Texas, which is priceless. I still hit AUS, SAT, DFW, and IAH, but no ELP thank God.

Godspeed!

OYS

Yep, and more than you too.

The wife and I watched the movie Black Swan and I had to chuckle because the main character and her psychotic personality disorders made me think of you and your fantasy friend the General......but then she was pretty good looking so the similarity stopped there...GODSPEED!

Last edited:
Yep, and more than you too.

The wife and I watched the movie Black Swan and I had to chuckle because the main character and her psychotic personality disorders made me think of you and your fantasy friend the General......but then she was pretty good looking so the similarity stopped there...GODSPEED!

You and your husband watched what, Sasha? I thought the movie you enjoyed the most was "Weekend at Borman's"? How close were you to him when he was running Eastern? I thought so.

Godspeed!

OYS

Latest resources

Back