Applying to DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Website directs you to Airline Apps. Is this the preferred method or can internal sources "Walk in applications?" I hear they like applicants who UPDATE their application regularly. Seems like it will be a few years before we see any hiring here. CONSTANT capacity cuts and reductions flood the headlines season after season.

Airline Apps is the way to go. You send out your letter of rec requests via email through a link on the airline apps site. Good luck

I went to a career fair this year and heard the same thing from one of their recruiters about regular updates. So yes, do that. As for AirlineApps, it's a scam. Unfortunately if you want to work at big D then you fall on that sword. I've been updating monthly for almost 5 years and have yet to hear anything. I'll keep the candle burning though...

If you want to work at Song you need a current Song Check airman to sponsor you and walk your app into the chief pilot.

It helps at Delta if you put on your app that your hobbies include giving away pay, furloughs, and codesharing as many RJ outfits as you can find.

The same places you will fly to after being bumped to the right seat on the 717?

Godspeed!

OYS

Let's see.....OYS is about 45 years old.....just getting off probation.....delta has about 12,500 pilots......right now you can barely hold MD or 320 Capt at 13 years.....so if Delta continues to outsource it's flying......and the economy implodes even further......OYS is a lucky gal....she should upgrade even with all the retirements at close to 60.....look on the bright side....at least you will still be younger than your Flight Attendants.......

GODSPEED!!!!

No hiring at Delta anytime soon. Just rode the crew bus with a 747 FO that has flown exactly TWICE for the entire year!

RF

Song flys pretty much everywhere that overlaps a Delta and LCC route. They will soon put the final nails in the JetBlue and SWA coffins.

Latest resources

Back