• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA approves new contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA wont survive without a serious offensive push at JFK.
FEED, FEED, FEED, and address the 800 pound gorilla in the corner that has been snacking for 3 years called DELTA.
USAir does nothing to help them with this problem, nothing.

Really, nothing? I thought the whole point of the proposed merger was domestic feed.

The main problem I see is that it leaves the combined airline strong domestically and in Europe and South America but still weak in Asia. Delta and UA have the Asian market pretty well cornered.

News flash JFK is slotted........
Does USAir have 75 JFK slots laying around to help AA???
This merger does nothing for TOHO and everything for Parker. Delta has swelled at JFK while AA has squandered. Another deseperate attempt by USAir to make it another decade. PHL, CLT, and PHX are but pimples if AA doesnt right the tide in JFK.

I don't want a merger so that Parker can take over: I want a merger so that AA can survive and thrive with Toho and cohorts OUT.

Do you think AA pilots would support a standalone plan that included ousting Toho and the BOD immediately after exiting BK?

I read an article about a group of AMR bond holders that wanted the above.

News flash JFK is slotted........
Does USAir have 75 JFK slots laying around to help AA???
This merger does nothing for TOHO and everything for Parker. Delta has swelled at JFK while AA has squandered. Another deseperate attempt by USAir to make it another decade. PHL, CLT, and PHX are but pimples if AA doesnt right the tide in JFK.

USAir doesn't but there is another airline that does.

Do you think AA pilots would support a standalone plan that included ousting Toho and the BOD immediately after exiting BK?

I read an article about a group of AMR bond holders that wanted the above.

I probably would... because any smart CEO who took over would immediately seek a merger.

Latest resources

Back