• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyword on Skyway new classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That wasnt a low blow dude..... and yes, if they have a chance to go for an improvement...by all means do so. There was mention of furlough here and everyone bolted...the ones that stayued are upgrading or have upgraded to the left seat of the beech...hell I use my john deere rider to cut the grass.

I'm with 580 here. A lot of you guys thought the world was coming to an end, before any furlough notices ever were thought about getting sent out. Then Midwest started hiring, and next thing you know you could have been building turbine PIC right now. Now nobody's hiring and you're getting furloughed for real. I just don't understand how anyone can just leave a paying job for another. I say this all of the time and I'll say it again:

Those who have the best contract are the next to lose the most.

Propsync said:
I'm with 580 here. A lot of you guys thought the world was coming to an end, before any furlough notices ever were thought about getting sent out. Now nobody's hiring and you're getting furloughed for real. I just don't understand how anyone can just leave a paying job for another. I say this all of the time and I'll say it again:
Those who have the best contract are the next to lose the most.

Since propsync opened his yapper I might as well open mine; At the time everyone else WAS hiring and a senior VP at MEH said that furloughs were coming. WWYD? I was in no danger of a furloughbut I left. Am I sorry I left? In some ways yes in others no. But I don't miss PS or 580 :nuts: , I only miss my cuddley TUNA!!!

Well I am hurt joeybear! and i thought we were friends;)

Latest resources

Back