• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know what's going on at PSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what changes will be happening at PSA, since the union vote was passed? Will they be having more positions open or will they be letting people go? Will pay increase? Will it be a good place to get experience and actually learn about the field.?

Don't know, only been union for little over 24 hrs. My guess is that not much will change and the only ones to make out like a fat rat, are the lawyers.

Keep us informed on what the details of the contract are! Thanks. I'm curious to know if it included a decent pay raise...and maybe more vacation time for you folks?

bg, they won't know the details of the contract for (most likely) up to 12 months from now.

When I left Ryan they were almost to the year mark and still working on a tentative agreement (the first one). Albeit, the company relocated last June, so that delayed things somewhat.

Have to agree with SKC. Nothing happens until they get a TA (i.e. no pay raises). It took two years to get a T.A. at my blast job.

I hope you're not expecting a pay raise anytime soon if and when you vote in the union. Everything is frozen until you get a contract. Everything you take for granted, now becomes negotiable.

Funny!!!!! That's just what our manager said after he found out the the Union was voted in......YES!!!!!!!!! Are you a spy from the management?????

The probelm with PSA is the managers like the high turnover, because why paid a person $13 or $14 per hour when you can get a new hire at$12.50. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

PSA has lost allot of good quality people over the years because of this way of thinking. That is why the UNION was vote in.

They only thing the union will do for you is not allow JH ort AH walk over over you guys....Just because you are now union....NO PAY RAISES ARE GUARENTEED!!!!

Latest resources

Back