• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know what's going on at PSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah thanks for pointing that out. Your help is greatly appreciated.

DO NOT APPLY, DO NOT CONSIDER working for PSA, it was a nightmare, and doubt if it has changed, although I hear they are trying to go union, the union cannot make things better there. PSA is a tap tap send operation and always will be, due to lack of training the dispatchers get.

Management is a nightmare, and the dispatch manager comes into the office and screams at the top of his lungs, but yet has no clue what is happening with the operation.

Hi Peppermintpatti, guess who

PSA...wow

Wow, I didn't know it was that bad there. I just thought most of the issues were due to pay. I currently work with someone who worked at PSA briefly after he was laid off at U.S. Air and he said it was a good company, and everyone treated him well.....just that the pay wasn't that good and that management basically had the attitude of "If you don't like it, get the F**K out....I have a whole stack of resumes right here."

DO NOT APPLY, DO NOT CONSIDER working for PSA, it was a nightmare, and doubt if it has changed, although I hear they are trying to go union, the union cannot make things better there. PSA is a tap tap send operation and always will be, due to lack of training the dispatchers get.

Management is a nightmare, and the dispatch manager comes into the office and screams at the top of his lungs, but yet has no clue what is happening with the operation.

Hi Peppermintpatti, guess who

Life at PSA isnt bad at all for Dispatchers. The Union thing got alot of people's attention around here and should the dispatchers vote the Union down, then management is in a position to create a payscale. We have KH's attention.

ABC123, the Dispatch Manager only comes in a yells at people when they are not doing their jobs. They have finally weeded out the ******************************bag dispatchers and we now have a good crew in here. Good things are going to happen here. Not the same since you left ABC123.

Yes, now I know who both of you are. Really life at psa is not all that bad now. We did not vote to unionize because of life at psa. It is the quality of life at psa that we wish to change. We want to be paid a fair wage just like all others. I believe that we are very underpaid as with most regionals.

Last edited:
I hope you're not expecting a pay raise anytime soon if and when you vote in the union. Everything is frozen until you get a contract. Everything you take for granted, now becomes negotiable.

Latest resources

Back