Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know of a list of retirements by year @ different airlines Yeah 65 just add 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! Delta really cleared out the senior pilots. Hardly any retirements in the next few years.

Yeah Bk/Lump sum did it.
I said "OUCH" aloud when I saw AA..I have some furloughed buddies that might not be getting back for a long while. CAL is going to be affected by 65 also.

BTW I just got out of PT and a lady sitting next to me is married to a Fed EX Capt. She basically said he and his buddy at DAL are planning on continuing past 60 "for something to do..and because they love it"

Jetblue

2007 - ?
2008 - ?
2009 - ?
2010 - ?
2011 - ?

etc...

The company refuses to provide this information to us. :rolleyes:

GP

Jetblue

2007 - ?
2008 - ?
2009 - ?
2010 - ?
2011 - ?

etc...

The company refuses to provide this information to us. :rolleyes:

GP

Okay, I coming out of retirement for this one:

It's not that they won't, it's that they're too inept to figure it out.

That one's for free. Enjoy. I'm headed back to the isolation booth.

Same here. First time I've ever seen them posted anywhere. Thanks for the info..and by the way,welcome back!

:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Thanks for the welcome back, but you see, I'm not back yet, still being held at a j4j prison. Still have 2 months to be parolled. Simply amazing that they have held everyone pretty much a full 9 months to supposedly train our replacements. 9 months to train 70 guys..... Don't get me started...HAHAHA

Sorry about that. Heard about you guys getting held back,but thought that those that were held back were released a few months ago. Not to worry though,we'll leave the light on for ya'! ( sure you wanna give up the "day job", though?? ;) ) Have a nice Christmas.

Last edited:
As I understand it *(and I might be wrong) we have a fair number of guys medical out before 60 so they can collect the insurance money until 65. Now that they can fly until 65, can we expect to see a decrease in pilots medicaling out? Anyone?

Sorry about that. Heard about you guys getting held back,but thought that those that were held back were released a few months ago. Not to worry though,we'll leave the light on for ya'! ( sure you wanna give up the "day job", though?? ;) ) Have a nice Christmas.

Naa, just the first group of paroles started a few months ago...they are slowly letting go. There's about 50 still at PSA and not sure how many still at REP. I think the last ones to come back will be in May, maybe April. Day job, is more of a nightmare, trust me.... Did night freight for 9 years, no problem going back to red eyes...

Latest resources

Back