• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know of a Condo in or near Vail?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The face value of the ticket is pretty outrageous, but I think they come down to somewhere aroud $45 fro an original high of $75 or so. Do not know of any other places as Deer Valley is the only place I ski these days.

Deer Valley is awesome. That is my preferred resort when up in the Park City area. The food there is fantastic and the skiing fits my usual pace. On a real nice powder day you can't beat Alta, but in general Deer Valley is the place to go.

TP

If you can ski don't go to Deer Valley... if you CAN ski stay at the mouth of little cottonwood canyon and ski snowbird and alta. You can ride busses up and down the canyon and could also opt for solitude and brighton in big cottonwood canyon. This allows you to stay somewhere cheap in the valley and ski the best POWPOW in the world at resorts that are about skiing and not being seen...
When in doubt make BIG 11's
adios
snowman

snowman said:
If you can ski don't go to Deer Valley... if you CAN ski stay at the mouth of little cottonwood canyon and ski snowbird and alta. You can ride busses up and down the canyon and could also opt for solitude and brighton in big cottonwood canyon. This allows you to stay somewhere cheap in the valley and ski the best POWPOW in the world at resorts that are about skiing and not being seen...
When in doubt make BIG 11's
adios
snowman

What a stupid statement. Try them all. Stay wherever you want, assuming you can afford it. DV just voted the best ski area in North America and no snowboarders to deal with.

The ranking for DV is nothing more than PR crap. There is validity to the survey. DV is lame, maybe Spooky is lame? DV is for the cheese and WHINE set. They do have great WAAAAAAburgers... The skiers there all have WHINE-1-1 programmed into their phones...
BWAHAHAHAHAH
phew that was fun...
adios

snowman said:
The ranking for DV is nothing more than PR crap. There is validity to the survey. DV is lame, maybe Spooky is lame? DV is for the cheese and WHINE set. They do have great WAAAAAAburgers... The skiers there all have WHINE-1-1 programmed into their phones...
BWAHAHAHAHAH
phew that was fun...
adios

Boy you have a bad case of class envy. Probably compounded by some serious SJS. I have seen your kind all over the mountains for years. Skiing out of bounds, out of control, running down every one that is within 50 yards of your path. Your right about the whiners though. When you pay $75+ for a lift ticket and three to four thousand a week for the rest of the package, you expect certain ammenites. Not having some of your ilk scuzzing up the slopes is just one of them. I used to know a guy named the "Snowman". He supplied a good bit of the nose candy to the visitors around Salt Lake. Is that you "Snowman"? PS, I have owned a home in Deer Valley for 18 years now so I have seen it all on that mountain.

Now I feel so much better!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Go work on your stem christie.
BLAHBLAHBLAHH
and i don't do or sell nose candy.
What is sjs?
HEY, this is so much fun that we should have a ski-off and jump the shark!
my skis are faster than yours.

If your still looking for a place I got a condo in Big Sky, MT that I rent out and can hook you up with a good deal as long as your in the Military or Airlines. PM me for more info

Snowman,
how bout dem cowboys?

Looks like last place to me. God they suck.

Latest resources

Back