Anyone know of a Condo in or near Vail?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iflewjetz

I might be taking my family to Vail or the Colorado Ski areas the day after Christmas. Anyone know of any condos for rent around the area? Probably one bedroom is fine. Two adults, one child. My daughter loved skiing so much last year I want her to see what real snow is like. (She learned at Beech Mountain, NC) Thanks for any information.

Tony

Fyi

You probably already know this but the week between Christmas and New Years is probably the most expensive and least availability for lodging in Colorado Ski Country. Last year the Marriott in Vail cost me over $400/nt, last week it was around $129. Good Luck if you find a condo, hopefully someone here hooks you up.

Thanks Rice,

As I look, I am slowly finding that out. I guess we will have to go some other time.

Alternative

Go to Park City, Utah. Slightly less expensive. Darn easy to get to. Family friendly. Multitude of hotels a condo's for rent. Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyons are all close by. Yes you can buy booze and get as drunk as you want if that's important.

Try a nice hotel in Denver with crew discount.. It's only +/- 2 hours driving to the ski-resorts.

Spooky 1 said:
Go to Park City, Utah. Slightly less expensive. Darn easy to get to. Family friendly. Multitude of hotels a condo's for rent. Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyons are all close by. Yes you can buy booze and get as drunk as you want if that's important.

Forgot to mention that Deer Valley and Park City give an airline dicount on their ski passes if that helps.

Latest resources

Back