Anyone know how to apply to Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATADave

Anyone know how to apply to Flexjet or CitationShares?

Does anyone know how to apply to Flexjet? The "careers" link on the Flexjet web site directs me to the Bombardier jobs list - which appears to make no mention of Flexjet.

The CitationShares web site has no "careers" link, and the pilot hotline listed in Airline Pilot Job Monthly of 203-542-3025 appears to be out of service.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to apply to Flexjet? The "careers" link on the Flexjet web site directs me to the Bombardier jobs list - which appears to make no mention of Flexjet.

The CitationShares web site has no "careers" link, and the pilot hotline listed in Airline Pilot Job Monthly of 203-542-3025 appears to be out of service.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

FORGET THE BOMBARDIER WEBSITE AND THIS IS FOR EVERYONE APLYING TO FLEX.......THE BEST AND ONLY WAY IS, SEND YOUR RESUME TO:

PAN DOYLE, HR
Pilot Recruiter
Bombardier Flex Jet
972-720-2471
972-720-2473 FAX

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Unfortunately, we, FlexJet, are not accepting any resumes right now. I tried getting a friend on and KP said she can't accept any resumes right now because we just aren't hiring. I think there was even an e-mail or post on the company forum about this as well.

Thanks again to all.

Thanks again to all. 9/10 Air Inc newsletter lists Flex as "interviewing".

Tailwinds,
Dave

Yeah, and according to Air Inc. there is a pilot shortage. Flex isn't hiring right now, and it looks like it is going to be several months before that changes.

Latest resources

Back