• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Anyone know how to apply to Flexjet?

ATADave

Total Time
Anyone know how to apply to Flexjet or CitationShares?

Does anyone know how to apply to Flexjet? The "careers" link on the Flexjet web site directs me to the Bombardier jobs list - which appears to make no mention of Flexjet.

The CitationShares web site has no "careers" link, and the pilot hotline listed in Airline Pilot Job Monthly of 203-542-3025 appears to be out of service.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Last edited:

GSXR600

Total Time
.1solo
Does anyone know how to apply to Flexjet? The "careers" link on the Flexjet web site directs me to the Bombardier jobs list - which appears to make no mention of Flexjet.

The CitationShares web site has no "careers" link, and the pilot hotline listed in Airline Pilot Job Monthly of 203-542-3025 appears to be out of service.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

FORGET THE BOMBARDIER WEBSITE AND THIS IS FOR EVERYONE APLYING TO FLEX.......THE BEST AND ONLY WAY IS, SEND YOUR RESUME TO:

PAN DOYLE, HR
Pilot Recruiter
Bombardier Flex Jet
972-720-2471
972-720-2473 FAX

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

V1 Rotate

Total Time
10000+
Unfortunately, we, FlexJet, are not accepting any resumes right now. I tried getting a friend on and KP said she can't accept any resumes right now because we just aren't hiring. I think there was even an e-mail or post on the company forum about this as well.

ATADave

Total Time
Thanks again to all.

Thanks again to all. 9/10 Air Inc newsletter lists Flex as "interviewing".

Tailwinds,
Dave

FraxJockey

Total Time
6500+
Yeah, and according to Air Inc. there is a pilot shortage. Flex isn't hiring right now, and it looks like it is going to be several months before that changes.

flagshipper

Total Time
AIR INC needs to be shut down. Every magazine I read Darby is blabbing about the pilot shortage. He is worse than a televangelist!!!

Flex-ible

JAFO
Total Time
40+
AIR INC needs to be shut down. Every magazine I read Darby is blabbing about the pilot shortage. He is worse than a televangelist!!!

Perhaps he is referring to the shortage of pilots willing to pay for his service - when almost all his info is out there in other (free) forums.

Flex will hire again - hopefully soon - but right now the spigot is tightly shut. We need a new big plane (spelled G-L-O-B-A-L)! And no new Lear model until at least 2012........