Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the NetJets "pool" got an update call lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Well

Got a call from NetJets today. I interviewed in April of 2008, was made an offer in June by D.M. and then another by R.B. in August. I just got a call from R.B. and she informed me that there will be no Indoc dates in 2009 and that I would have to re interview when they start to hire again possibly in 2010. Not good news but not unexpected either.

Got a call from NetJets today. I interviewed in April of 2008, was made an offer in June by D.M. and then another by R.B. in August. I just got a call from R.B. and she informed me that there will be no Indoc dates in 2009 and that I would have to re interview when they start to hire again possibly in 2010. Not good news but not unexpected either.

Oh man, I'm so sorry, that really blows, specially for the guys who were hired.... I think most people expected that, I knew it was a matter of time before they announced that there were not going to be any indoc classes in 2009.

So basically of all the people they interviewed from April 2008- to the last group, no one has a job anymore??? Are they flushing the system completely???

Last edited:

WOW... I haven't got that call yet...but I'm in the same boat...guess they don't want to maintain a NJ's "pool"... Re-interview....that sucks...but then again, I interviewed before it was "cool" to be a hotel consigliere...

Sorry for you dudes on the wait list that may have been flushed....good luck to all.

All I can say is remember folks-believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. What I "see" here is a few antagonists with limited posts. No one knows what will happen two weeks from now much less all of 2009. I would definitely NOT place any credence in any post at Flight Info.

Well there is a lot of work down the drain...

Sorry to hear that fopilot.

All I can say is remember folks-believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. What I "see" here is a few antagonists with limited posts. No one knows what will happen two weeks from now much less all of 2009. I would definitely NOT place any credence in any post at Flight Info.

Well a friend of mine got the phone call and was told no indoc in 2009 and they would keep him on file until Feb 2010 and then he would have to re-apply.

I got the same call. Said, if the year past, we would be able to by pass the screening process for the interview.

I got the same call. Said, if the year past, we would be able to by pass the screening process for the interview.

say what now brother? Interviewed in June. Nothing. No phone call telling me that as of today. It may be coming....soon

What I don't understand is that I was told in August to "not worry" that I "absolutely have a job", I "will be working for NetJets", etc. etc. that it "just may not be until late 2008 or sometime 2009, we just don't know right now". Fast forward to this week and I am being told no Indoc in 2009 and I will have to re-interview next year when and if they begin the hiring process again. To make matters worse, some people who interviewed after me (I was in April 2008) are employed by NetJets as we speak. I was also made an offer by Derinda in June and again by Rachel in August and yet I am now being told I will have to interview again? Very disappointed to say the least. Did not expect this from a company such as NetJets.

Latest resources

Back