Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the NetJets "pool" got an update call lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously guys.

If you interviewed and haven't heard anything, send in a letter or email. TRUST ME, it will not hurt your chances of getting hired. (That would be illegal). The "Talent Aquisition Team" doesn't have anything else to do.

Think of it this way, your lack of communication can be interpreted as a lack of interest in NetJets.

If you want to fly for NetJets, if you have interviewed and haven't heard anything back, ASK.

It truely blows my mind that you have to explain this to people....

Seriously guys.

If you interviewed and haven't heard anything, send in a letter or email. TRUST ME, it will not hurt your chances of getting hired. (That would be illegal). The "Talent Aquisition Team" doesn't have anything else to do.

Think of it this way, your lack of communication can be interpreted as a lack of interest in NetJets.

If you want to fly for NetJets, if you have interviewed and haven't heard anything back, ASK.

I interviewed in May, sent an email inquiring about my status in October, and got a form letter response last week telling me absolutely nothing. 3 months from the time I emailed til I got anything back.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing but time to wait, but for me just ASKing didn't do me any good.

Didn't hurt either.

But Training Continues...

Stepped aboard one of our Sovereigns yesterday to find a crew of 3 doing IOE as new hires.

Training continues, the training backlog continues to get decreased.

Progress in otherwise slow times.

You don't belong on the Sovey. Saavy? :D

Come on over to the XL. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

I interviewed in May, sent an email inquiring about my status in October, and got a form letter response last week telling me absolutely nothing. 3 months from the time I emailed til I got anything back.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing but time to wait, but for me just ASKing didn't do me any good.

so. they mailed you a blank piece of paper?

Paps...

I don't mind saying that I am truely embarrassed they the NJA Talent Aquision Team, or whatever they call themselves, does not conduct their business as professionally as the majority of our pilots.

I'd say the "Team" needs some newtalent....desperately!!!!!!

There is no excuse for the way many of highly qualified candidates have been treated.

This is truely one of our weakest links.

Latest resources

Back