• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone here want to admit they work for GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh they are in operation all right. They park right in front of the SkyWest crew room all the time in Chicago. GATE E3. Oh and couple of months ago i heard one of the pilots was arrested by the chicago airport police for piggybacking through a security door.

idratherfly4283 said:
trust me i would rather shove a bowling ball up me rather than become a poor little winey b*tchin regional douche bag. Trust me you guys make me sick.
So, where do you work that makes you so much better then, chief?

Idratherfly4283 you soooooo cool man, can i go fly with you someday. Oh oh wait better yet man can i shine your shoes!

idratherfly4283 said:
i work under your mom
Ah, I see. Very classy there bud. You just stay there at Airnet and wait for that job at the majors. Let me know how that goes.

who said anything about the majors, last time i looked they are still doing crappy, and speaking of class, you are the idiots talking about how you want gj pilots killed because they have a job. all i am saying is open your mind, its just a job, its just a career. and i ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
idratherfly4283 said:
and i think it is funny you guys have sticks so far up your butt you can't take a joke.
What exactly was the joke? Please, don't quit your day job to be a comedian. Or better yet, go ahead....let me know how that goes too.

the i ^^^^^^^, man you are pretty dumb aren't you? well i am done for the regional thread for awhile, i am pleased that i managed to piss most of you off, fly safe everyone!

And I managed to vex one of the Moderators as well....don't know who banned him, but he's gone for a while.

idratherfly4283 said:
the i^^^^^^^, man you are pretty dumb aren't you? well i am done for the regional thread for awhile, i am pleased that i managed to piss most of you off, fly safe everyone!
Haven't pissed me off in the slightest. You've just managed to make yourself look like a tool. Good work.

Latest resources

Back