• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone here want to admit they work for GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Idratherfly is probably the biggest aviation dork of all dorks. Just remember idratherfly, ^^^^^^^^^^grow, no matter what your mother told you. Puberty will happen, patience junior. :( :bawling: :crying:

Rule #1 Don't bitcch about something you know nothing about! :angryfire

GET A CLUE!!! :mad: :uzi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see... page 2 and no one has stepped up to say:

"I work for HoJets because...."

Heres some answers that I suspect they don't want to admit:

...because I'm selfish and want a quick upgrade.
...because I'm fuloughed from mainline and don't give a rats butt about all you poser regional tards trying to support your families.
...because I'm so freakin clueless that I didn't know what I was doing.
... because I like the taste of curry.
...because I believe Hulas loves me and will make me rich.

I'm also of the belief that anyone who objects so vehemetly (idratherfly4283) must be the person that this thread is aimed at. I'd guess you probably work for them, but just won't man up and say "Screw the rest of you, I'm getting my 1000 PIC and going to work for LUV".

idratherfly4283 said:
i ^^^^^^^^^^

Heh Heh !!!

Well I for one thought that was pretty dang funny and as for being a bunch of complaining Regional Douche bags....well the man's observation has at least a modicum of validity, I mean we're pilots all we do is complain.

You GJ haters need to raise more of a rucus about paying Union dues than about another airline.

I laugh at your Union.... hah hah hah haaaaaaah !!!!

You must admit it is ironic. The bitching here has all been heard before. Before it was mainline bitching about small regionals using RJ's to take their jobs, and we were the ones that didn't care about other pilots and their family's. We were all looking for the jet time and quick up grades. Now it's in our backyard. And yes, our company's used loopholes in scope clause to get were they are today.

Last edited:
jetpilot007 said:
Idratherfly is probably the biggest aviation dork of all dorks. Just remember idratherfly, ^^^^^^^^^^

WTF. I guess I can find a hobby or something now. Thanks for the advice........15 wasted years too late.

Just wanted to say that "idratherfly", as an employee of about 3 months or so, does not represent the rest of us at Airnet. Hopefully you all know that already!

Cheers.

Hell

I would take the job in a second. Interviewed once, didnt make, and cant even get another interview.

3300TT
1500ME
CRJ time
turbine PIC

I wouldnt even have to leave my hometown. Gimme a break, its a job.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back