Anyone here want to admit they work for GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetpilot007 said:
That's pretty bad when a scab airline that's hard up for pilots won't even hire you. Too bad for you!! What's your name? We need to put it on the SCAB list just for being an idiot!

Will someone please inform this idiot on the correct meaning of the word "Scab"
Carry On!

CRJDispatchKid said:
If you're good at your job then you'll never have to worry about someone "stealing" it.

I think you meant to say "If you're the cheapest at doing your job..."

Then I would believe you, otherwise you have a lot to learn.

Butters, I appreciate the responses.

The bottom line is that I really don't care about this subject much. I just see all this crap inundating the regionals forum and I've finally jumped in on the conversation.

I just can't comprehend why you and other pilots get so red in the face about some crewmember at G0Jets that makes less than you. Why do you care so much?!

FastestPA31Ever said:
Just wanted to say that "idratherfly", as an employee of about 3 months or so, does not represent the rest of us at Airnet. Hopefully you all know that already!

Cheers.

I'll second this. I don't know idratherfly since it sounds like he started AirNet right when I left. However, AirNet guys are cool, including Guillotine007, FastestPA31ever, Starcheckdriver, Starchkr and many others. Great guys to fly with.

USC328

I'll have to agree with purvis on this one. I work for airnet and don't share the same negative opinions to the regionals. We could be all furloughed from airnet and will need to go somewhere. idratherfly doesn't represent airnet in any way.

CRJDispatchKid said:
Butters, I appreciate the responses.

The bottom line is that I really don't care about this subject much. I just see all this crap inundating the regionals forum and I've finally jumped in on the conversation.

I just can't comprehend why you and other pilots get so red in the face about some crewmember at G0Jets that makes less than you. Why do you care so much?!
It is not about the pay rate! You need to search the forum. TSA has a contract. A contract is an agreement by management to do certain things in exchange or the pilots doing certain things. TSA management is not keeping their word. These pilots are helping management break an agreement that they made. They know that they are doing this. that is where the vitriol is coming from. Search the forum and you will see this.

CRJDispatchKid said:
If you're good at your job then you'll never have to worry about someone "stealing" it.

I'm dang good at my job, therefore I'm not looking for robbers.

OK, I assume you are a dispatcher....Let me break it down this way.

You are a dispatcher for ABC airline and make $20/hour and descent work rules under contract. ABC airline doesn't want to pay that much anymore so they start CBA airline and hire dispatchers for $10/hour with very poor work rules. Then ABC airlines tells you that you need to take consessions or all of the work will be transfered to CBA airline.

It doesn't matter how well you do the job when someone else is doing it for far less money and horrid

Thanks Simon Says, I appreciate the response.

I've done my fare share of searching, etc. It was getting to the point where very few valid points were being made in the forums, instead it became a bashing of G0Jets.

I just wanted to see why you guys were so worried about these dudes.

Case closed.

Latest resources

Back