Anyone here want to admit they work for GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sarcasm at its finest

I frequently visit Flightinfo.com to see what people are saying about the industry, particularly the regionals. I work at a regional airline and all that good crap...but I find it absolutely hilarious every time I see a posting about *************************s. It's at the point that the moderators of this website won't let you say *************************s...censorship at its finest!

I laugh every time I see some hard-ass posting "DON'T WORK FOR *************************S, IT WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER", and "YOU'LL BE BLACKLISTED". You loser’s sounds like the mafia. The ALPA mafia! I think it's pretty sad you try to intimidate these crews. They are the ones who "supposedly" make less money, so isn't it their problem? Why do you all care? Are you willing to give up your job and big paycheck at the REAL regionals so you can help these guys avoid *************************s?

If a kid has a dream to fly and chooses to fly at *************************s then I say more power to you, follow your dream. I think a lot of you need to take a step back, make out with your blowup doll and pound one out.

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN BITCHES.....

Edit: I wouldn't mind reading a reply with why I should hate *************************s. The explantation of "Their pilots are whores, or they're whoring the industry for pesos", or "Their mothers are whores" won't work! I'm not flaming away, I just think the idea of intimidation is unnecessary.

Last edited:
idratherfly4283 said:
the i ^^^^^^^, man you are pretty dumb aren't you? well i am done for the regional thread for awhile, i am pleased that i managed to piss most of you off, fly safe everyone!

And I managed to vex one of the Moderators as well....don't know who banned him, but he's gone for a while.

This is the caliber of pilot I expect to see at Hojets. Im not at all surprised at his comments or ability to please himself by pissing off pilots who have worked hard to get where they are at. He hasnt admitted it, but I promise you he is planning on working there or applying there. I encourage people like that to work there. We dont need them in our profession, and they are doing just enough to hang themselves.

As for the rest of the Hojet supporters/defenders who keep saying to quit whining, I say this.... Is it whining to try to defend a career that you care about. Sure I would quit whining if i was independantly wealthy. But 90% of us arent and need money to live on. I dont want any other career, or else I would have taken that path. Does anyone else know of any other industry, that has ever gone backwards like we have? I care about this job, I dont want any other, I like money, and I like my ethics of not taking money and jobs away from people who deserve it. If some of you dont care and dont mind shining the shoes of the fat cats cutting our wages by hiring people who will work for next to nothing, and no QOL, enjoy your short backstabbing career. Its only going to get worse. Each companys Mgmt will que off of other companies new contracts and continue to cut more and more. Doesnt look good for this profession.

CRJDispatchKid said:

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN BITCHES.....

You...sir... don't get it. Please locate the search button at the top of the page and learn why Hojets pilots are bottom feeding scum.

CAPTAINDEEZ said:
I would take the job in a second. Interviewed once, didnt make, and cant even get another interview.

3300TT
1500ME
CRJ time
turbine PIC

I wouldnt even have to leave my hometown. Gimme a break, its a job.

That's pretty bad when a scab airline that's hard up for pilots won't even hire you. Too bad for you!! What's your name? We need to put it on the SCAB list just for being an idiot!

just what regional carrier are we talking about? Who is CJ? Who are the bad carriers that make you pay for your job?

CRJDispatchKid said:
I think it's pretty sad you try to intimidate these crews. They are the ones who "supposedly" make less money, so isn't it their problem? Why do you all care?

It's not about pay, chief. It's all about the right to work for your own company. It's called "job stealing."

If you can't understand that, I hope you fall victim to it someday. Then maybe you will wake up and say "WTF?"

If you're good at your job then you'll never have to worry about someone "stealing" it.

I'm damn good at my job, therefore I'm not looking for robbers.

Latest resources

Back