Anyone here want to admit they work for GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RedDogC130

I see a lot of GJ bashing. I do not know the real issue surrounding them but does not sound fun or good. Please do not go on about how bad they are...we have all read it in other threads. here is my question

Anyone on this site work for *************************/HOJET/BLOWJET/WHATEVER that wants to admit it and why they work there? No I am not looking into working there, I have a good job, for the record. Just curious.

I don't think like admitting to being scabs. Then we'd have to put their screen name on the master scab list too!!

Somone must have the cohones to admit it. How do they walk through an airport...or do they crawl like animals hiding from the beast.

When they go through the airports...id's are hidden, and heads are down. That's the absolute truth. Most of the time they won't even get out of the airplane between legs. They'll send the FA's to go get them food!!

jetpilot007 said:
When they go through the airports...id's are hidden, and heads are down. That's the absolute truth. Most of the time they won't even get out of the airplane between legs. They'll send the FA's to go get them food!!

How can they call themselves aviators? I'd never take a job there even if I was sentenced to give dual in a 172 until I couldn't pop wood anymore.

They're out there. Keep hearing more and more "gateway" flights on the air. Or maybe one flight more often? Are they operational yet or are they doing proving runs?

i am so glad i don't work for the regionals, how do you guys look yourselves in the mirrior and like what you see. quit being so petty and understand that it is just a job

I saw the backstabbers in ORD the other day. When the Capt. and FO walked out of the jet bridge, both took there ID's off and put them in their jacket pockets. I couldn't believe it. To those two guys and the rest of the scumbags over there, it must feel really good and you must be very proud of yourselves when you have to be so embarrassed of who you work for.

Latest resources

Back