• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I checked my email and bulk mail but no app from NWA. Im lacking the 121 PIC so that might have something to do with it. Good luck to all!!

When did you apply? I sent my stuff in shortly after the window opened, and got an app. in my email a couple days ago. No 121 PIC, but lots of 135 PIC and 1100+ turbine PIC.

I would go simply because I am looking long term. While the initial pay may not be great, in the longer term I will be ahead. That and I will not have do deal with my airline losing flying due to a RFP every few years.

NWA, and all of the other legacies, will get better. Also, I want to move to MSP, call me crazy, but it is a great place to live and raise a family.

Everyone who has applied has their own reasons. These are just some of mine.

Why would anyone go from a regional to just a bigger regional? Look at the pay If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Last edited:
I applied on August 2nd so maybe they are using the 30-40 day timeline like they stated in the email. Is there anyone else that has NOT received the second application?

"Why would anyone go from a regional to just a bigger regional? Look at the pay If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."

Ditto.....

Latest resources

Back