Anyone hear from Compass yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those who have interviewed...

What did the sim ride consist of? I've been flying glass for the past three years and don't want to screw up the sim, can someone with a similar disposition relate their experience? Are the questions from the knowledge test from the ATP knowledge test? Any other insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want your post public.

Aren't ex-Midatlantic pilots being offered class dates at U.S. Airways mainline now? I thought they were part of the CEL (combined eligibility list).

I think the flow through at Compass will work. Mostly because of what I have been told by higher ups at NWA.

It will work, but can you give me a name of a single NWA pilot that is happy right now?

To answer the original question I Interviewed the morning of the 10th, flew home and had an email waiting for me the same evening.
As far as the interview itself , pretty good experience overall. Their was one other person with me, and we split up he went to the sim and I went to the board interview. Pretty standard questions, you have a dirtbag FO always late never follows SOP, What do you do? Sick flight attendant #2 for T/O what do you do? Sim ride not bad old 727 sim motion off visuals off turns descents enter a hold basic Instrument stuff. ATP test 75 question right out of the book, no calculation questions.
Hope that helps.

Hi!

3 guys at my airline went back to NWA. If our job was better, they would've stayed. One guy was furloughed twice and went back twice.

Note:
I'm sure they all think UPS/FedEx would be better than NWA.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back