• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone hear from Compass yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did but since they arent hiring CA anymore i didnt call them back for an interview. Should have gone just for fun and interview prep for elsewhere. Good luck though

I know that most everyone already hired at Compass is a regional captain, but I wonder why many of you who have yet to interview have a negative disposition. I say this because the opportunity cost of going to Compass is receiving FO pay in the short term. The long term benefit is CA, QOL and being with a start up company (a start up that isn't really operating like a start up).

I agree that for a regional CA, the move to Compass is not a lateral one. However, for a regional FO and junior regional CA, the move couuld be the smartest one you have ever made.

Just my 2 cents. We all know that in this biz, your future is mapped as if you were throwing darts at the provervial dart board.

Well said CRJ Driver....I am anxious to return to 121 and ALL the facetts you mentioned are why I am hopeful to get an opportunity there....."A start up thats not really a start up"....Well said....

How long after you put your stuff in to phone call? I've had my stuff in there for months and no luck so far.

Ouch, yeah I've had my stuff since early June. I haven't heard anything so far, guess I'll just continue to update every 2 weeks. Thanks

Latest resources

Back