• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

anyone handwrite their netjets app?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did. I photocopied it first and wrote it out to make sure the spacing was all OK, then copied it to the original app. My handwriting isn't great, but writing as neatly as I could, it was fine. Got the interview and the job.

THanks...it seems now they just have you print it off the internet so at least I have an unlimited supply of copies as I am sure I will continue to F%$K it up! seems strange they dont have an internet based app....

another question....
i've seen people mention that they scanned and attached copies of their certs, medical, passport, etc. but i don't see where in the application it says that they want that?

skypine - I also handwrote my app. I don't believe it's a big deal. Just write legibly and you should have no problems.

I hand wrote mine too. Got the App. accepted email.

I did. I photocopied it first and wrote it out to make sure the spacing was all OK, then copied it to the original app. My handwriting isn't great, but writing as neatly as I could, it was fine. Got the interview and the job.

Me too.

Go on ebay and buy a cheap typewriter. The interview team will appreciate it, and earn you extra kudos.

Think of it this way: Typing it our provides them a "service" by having something easily read. (hint hint).

Latest resources

Back