Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get the NJA interview e-mail this week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I emailed someone in HR last week and was told my app was accepted and I will be contacted for an interview. He said that they were just trying to figure out interview dates for Feb and Mar and would contact me when it was my turn.

skyking,

When did you send the application? Be sure to let us know when you get the email...

I just got the e-mail from Derinda!! I took the Feb 28th/March 1st interview. I sent the resume' on Christmas Day. Had the app in the mail on the 2nd. Dropped it in the mail on the 5th and got the call today, Feb 1st. Good luck everyone!

I'm on about the same schedule as inthewind. Hopefully I'll be getting that beautiful email anytime now.

Wind, what other interview dates were you offered?

inthewind said:
I just got the e-mail from Derinda!! I took the Feb 28th/March 1st interview. I sent the resume' on Christmas Day. Had the app in the mail on the 2nd. Dropped it in the mail on the 5th and got the call today, Feb 1st. Good luck everyone!
inthewind;

Congrats on the interview!
Did you get another email prior to the interview offer saying something along the lines of " thx for the app... we will contact you when selected for a future interview date?
Received an email today and that was all it said. Just trying to figure out how long from this point until offered a date, or wondering if I might have been dumped to the bottom of the barrell for the time being.
Like so many other guys I'm not flying right now & have an offer from another place (good pay/no future) but no class date yet. So I Find myself between a rock and a hard place... I really hate to take the class and then get an interview date during ground school/sim. How do you get out of training for 3-4 days to travel across the country without loosing the job (I do not lie)?
Was the 28th/1st date the first available, or did you turn down an earlier date for convenience?
They signed for my app in the mail on 1/20. I seem to be 3 weeks behind you.

I have a friend who just got the same email. I have another friend who got an email saying thanks but no thanks to even interview. So, I think yours was better than that, but who knows when they'll have dates for you.

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back