Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get the NJA interview e-mail this week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I am trying to be patient, it is hard when you have already made your mind up on wether or not you will leave your current job. I have a hard time getting motivated to go to work now. Oh well my time will come with Netjets.

Everyone just post the following info when you get the email so the rest of us waiting can judge how much longer it is going to be.

date of resume sent
date app sent
date of email for interview
date of interview
date of class

Thanks for all the help.

Resume sent Jan 15
App sent Jan 30
Interview Email Date TBD

Resume sent - Mid Jan
No app yet.

Maybe they saw the post I made about preferring a non-union shop. After careful consideration...

I'LL WORK FOR NETJETS!

There...hope that helps! ;)

Eric

Nixon said:
Baja, j31, any word about your status yet?

Nope, I impatiently waited on the call for today also. Derinda told us they will call 6 or 7 Feb. All the interviewees agreed to email each other today if we were to hear something. I have not had any emails from one of them yet. No news from them is somewhat good news at this point for me.

How about you Baja??

Emailed my resume late Nov.
Recieved App mid Dec.
Fedex'd app back to NJA just before New Years.
Recieved Interview email Jan. 20 with Feb. dates.
Interview Feb. 15/16.
The rest is TBD....

Just got letter in the mail - Turnded down - no phone calls to the others either that interviewed Feb 1st as of last night. I know of one other guy that got the turn down letter. Derinda did say she would tell us why if we called here. But Im currently sitting in an email bar in Guerro Negro Baja while my clients are off petting whales. Not even sure what the reason could be other than recency - ie. no MEL time in last four years, but why waste their $$ to interview me, they already knew that. HR and SIM felt really good. Just at a loss.....Hmmmmmmmn???????? Maybe my two letters of rec can get some info.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Baja.

Baja,
Sorry to hear the result. For what it's worth I know several who were turned down the first time, only to be hired the second time around. Hang in there and try again in 6 months.

Cush

Latest resources

Back