• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1.3XVso said:
Timebuilder,

My english , grammar is all good.

Uhh, no, it isn't. There's no space before a comma, and English should be capitalized. Let's move on:

I did'nt know that this post was like an interview or a term paper thats due.

An apostrophe replaces the missing letter(s) in a contraction. The word is "didn't," not "did'nt." (And "that's" should have an apostrophe to correct further.) And this isn't a term paper or an interview; we all know that. But someone who can't grasp even the most basic concepts of English doesn't come across as an intelligent person. To then claim that your English and grammar "is all good," while you continue to demonstrate that they aren't, just makes you look worse.

If someone gave me a resume with that kind of grammar, I'd shred it without a second look. I'd be embarassed to walk it into my chief pilot's office.

Nice critique, Bobby.

I was too busy being amazed at this disheartening example of current education.

My english , grammar is all good.

"Kimosabe, Tonto go into town, find sheriff."

Sorry. Some of you may never have seen the Lone Ranger. So, if you are under 25, try this:

"FIRE BAD!"

:D

Last edited:
English

1.3XVso said:
HAHAHA ok dudes. Look if you guys want to take this grammar stuff serious ok cool. LOL i have'nt paid the F/O yet i just paid inst and multi so chillz. Trust me when i know that english , grammar all that stuff has to come i know what to do. so relax dudes
No, you should be the one taking it seriously, for all reasons stated above.

By the way, it is "haven't," not "have'nt."

The Dreaded PFT Flame......

1.3XVso said:
Dude i'm there to get my ratings. I don't care what this guy did it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past my time. You were there so whats the deal. I went to comair same **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** dude until they do me wrong then i'll leave. But anywhere you go its money money money so whatever.

Well if you are not being wronged by Gulfstream, and you don't care about the Scab issue, what the heck was the point of your postings?! You attend a school, where most, if not all of your colleagues plan to do the F/O program. You on the other hand are choosing the more traditional CFI route. Which is cool. But why the heck did you feel compelled to bring up the Scab issue and PFT? All you have done thus far in this post is pat yourself on the back for choosing not to PFT and defend your poor grammar.

Good Luck To You......

--03M

P.S. Bobby, none of us can resist a PFT discussion, can we? What Better to do to pass the time? :)

AWACoff said:
On the accident note...how many crashes has Gulfstream had? I'm guessing not that many....if any at all.

GIA crashes- 0
GIA fatalities - 0

Need I say more?

Fly Safe!

Oh and BTW for those that like to argue, please read below.

Have a nice day!:D

Latest resources

Back