• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Patriotic Republican Congressman Curt Weldon is being charged with ridiculous crimes. Why?

He has been publicly talking about foreknowledge by the govt. of 9/11 especially with ABLE DANGER.

He's really gotten himself in trouble though because he gave praise to BYU Professor Steven Jones and his movie that believes the U.S. govt had foreknowledge of 9/11 and placed explosives in all THREE of the tallest WTC buildings to make sure the babies came down hard and caused the desired effect. ( A NEW PEARL HARBOR )

From http://republican.meetup.com/92/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1870074

A Republican congressman (Curt Weldon) has given strong words of praise for the video by Professor Steven E. Jones of BYU which accuses the Bush administration of deliberately allowing the 9/11 attacks to happen and placing explosives in three of the World Trade Center buildings to make sure they would be totally destroyed.
Here's a transcript of a Town Hall Meeting from April 2006 held with Representative Curt Weldon (PA 7th district):

Dave Slesinger: First, I want to praise you for your Able Danger efforts. Since you are the Congressman most sympathetic to firefighters, have you looked at the quotes from NYC firefighters at the World Trade Center on 9/11 about explosives? If you have, will you accept information on [this] for later comment?​
Rep. Weldon: I will absolutely accept information, and I'm very close to the NYC firefighters because one of my best friends was killed there.​
I talk to the fire department on a regular basis. When the Republican convention was held in New York in 2004, I went up a day early, I went down to the fire department headquarters. I spent the day with them. And when I finished the briefings, and getting their input, as to what happened on 9/11, which I had ongoing, I went up and spent two hours running with Engine 54 (inaudible) in midtown Manhattan. And I wanted to do that because on 9/11 all 15 firefighters on duty from that station were killed. And I wanted the firefighters to give me their views without going through any chiefs or other officers about what happened.​
Now, there's a lot of theories out there about what occurred. And uh, I haven't gone into the structural elements of the building. The fact that there are reports on multiple explosions on other floors... I am open to that information. I'm willing to challenge the system. And uh, and don't automatically discount anything that's told to me because I've seen, I've seen too much. I mean, ya know, I hate to say that sometimes I don't trust my Government, but sometimes, I don't trust the Government. The bureaucracy. Ya know the best evidence of that is we had the, uh, Tillman, the football player. Joined the army, he was killed. We now find out that the army burned his clothing. So the family never got to get the real story about how Pat Tillman died. Now if it was an accident, so be it. You don't hide that information because somebody is going to be embarrassed.​
That's the whole story with Tony Shaffer. It's the bureaucrats trying to hide information and facts, so they're not embarrassed. So, do I automatically accept what the Government tells me? No. And that's why I get myself in trouble. I challenge the CIA, I challenge the DIA. I'll challenge our Defense Department. That's why you send me there. If you want somebody to go there, and just go along, you would send a robot. That would vote the way the party wanted, and would go along with the current President. I won't do that. So I'm absolutely open to any information anyone has that challenges anything about the 9/11 Commission or the work there.​
Dave Slesinger: Congressman, that was my question, I, wanna give out, anybody who wants this, this is a speech by a physics professor at BYU, Steven Jones.
Rep. Weldon: Yeah.​
Dave Slesinger: It's the hottest thing happening on the 9/11 issue. In his speech, he praises Congressman Weldon, he's a conservative Republican [or was], he praises Reagan, he quotes St. Paul. I think I have [DVD copies] enough for everybody. Just ask me.​
Rep. Weldon: It'll open your eyes, because his allegations are pretty strong.

The nutter video that "opened" the Congressman's eyes can be seen at the top of the page located here: STEVEN JONES 9/11 video
They're attacking Rep. Congressman Curt Weldon and it is outrageous. I guess he's learning the hard way that you can't speak up against the EMPIRE!!! Duh :)

If only Curt Weldon, before he got himself in trouble, would have seen the "South Park" episode totally debunking all this conspiracy mumbo jumbo he would have learned the truth !!!​

Jet​

p.s. I've respected Rep. Congressman Curt Weldon for quite a while. I've been impressed with his guts talking about govt foreknowledge of 9/11 with Able Danger. I've also read his book "Countdown to Terror". Great book. I am really mad he is being attacked.​

Last edited:
This next brand new nutter video called "911 Mysteries-Demolitions" claims to:
"demolish the official 911 conspiracy theory more graphically than any movie previously released. See for yourself what really happened in the 3 demolished buildings in the weeks before 9/11. "

The "911 Mysteries-Demolitions" video also says it is "90 minutes of pure demolition evidence and analysis, laced with staggering witness testimonials. Careful deconstruction of the official story set alongside clear science. The question is not one of politics or nationalism or loyalty, but one of strict and simple physics. Does steel melt in open air fires? What caused the core to vanish? How do you get a 10-second 110-story pancake collapse?

"A movie that might actually reach our complacent mainstream. No agenda. No finger-pointing. Just the facts and the MYSTERIES."

Here is the low quality faster loading video(a better more high quality one can be found at google video by searching "911 Mysteries".
HERE IS THE MUST SEE VERY TECHNICAL MOVIE:
9/11 Mysteries

The movie writer/expert claims he was astonishingly mad at the Loose Change CONSPIRACY movie and set out to debunk it, but said all the evidence he found says they were right about the towers being demolished with explosives.

Help me debunk this very technical 90 minute movie on the collapsing of the towers. I can't do it yet, but I will with your help!!

I'm not going to tell you if I believe anything I've seen on these or not, because I think it's wrong to question your government that would never do anything bad anyways! :)

Jet

Last edited:
Jetflyer, you are turning into a caricature of the "truthers". And if someone was not able to debunk Loose Change and was just so thoroughly convinced of it, well I think its going to be pointless to watch it since LC was just so laughable anyways.

Somehow I think you are not going to tell us what you think happened either on 9/11.

I can't believe I even got caught up talking about this subject. I started to watch all these videos for the first time this week and I think I got swept up in the moment. I had never seen Loose Change 2, Terrorstorm or any of the others till this week. Before this week, I had told myself a long time ago I wouldn't talk about 9/11 conspiracies. Well I didn't listen to my own advice.

I do believe everyone should have an open mind though and watch just once from a search at Google video the below movies or there are links to these in previous posts:

1) Loose Change 2

2) Terrorstorm<--has a picture of the molten steel dripping from the WTC building. Most likely from a thermite reaction to intentionally cut the steel. This also shows past govt sponsored terrorist attacks including the London 7/7 bombings.

3) 9/11 Mysteries<--The most technical and this actually debunks the govt. assisting Popular Mechanics. If you watch any movie that does NOT dwell into conspiracy only provable facts watch this. Very high budget and could be on Discovery Channel tomorrow.

4) Oil Smoke and Mirrors

5) Denial Stops Here: From 911 to Peak Oil and Beyond

Peace out. I'm done. No more 9/11 for me. This is RJ's fight and others from now on, not mine.

We really honestly should support our government. I believe they're doing what they have to, to keep America strong. I don't really believe the New World Order stuff. I think we're doing it because of the oil crisis coming. God bless America. Let us win the wars that will be coming. (there will be a lot) We must win.

Jet

p.s. watch the movies and 414 is wrong......(sorry but true)

Last edited:
One more thing. Before this week, I thought the only thing that happened was the govt. KNEW 9/11 was coming and allowed it to happen by even staging war games (icluding terrorism drills) to keep the fighters off the east coast and allow the muslims to fly their hijacked planes into buildings. I knew this new Pearl Harbor had to happen for many reasons.

9/11 was necessary.

After watching 9/11 Mysteries and some of the other movies I think the govt. may have assisted much further. Now I'm really done.

God Bless America,
Jet

p.s. I can't articulate all the reasons to watch the movies. Just watch them. There is so, so much.

Last edited:
You are so "open minded" you have a sieve for a head and all the facts unfortunately fall right through. You only know of thermite because of a video.

Do you find it suspicious that Bolling AFB in DC and McGwire AFB did not scramble fighters?

Last edited:
I'm done. Watch the movies.

Don't ask me questions.

414, I dare you to watch "9/11 Mysteries", and I think you'll change your mind on the official story. I really do. We're on the same side here by the way. "We the People".

This movie focuses on one thing. The controlled demolition of the towers. You will be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I challenge anyone to watch "9/11 Mysteries", a new movie out a little over a week, and not think there is more to the story. This debunks the govt. sponsored Popular Mechanics study indisputably.

Watch: "9/11 Mysteries" <--click here

I T-R-I-P-L-E DOG DARE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) You can't turn down a triple dog dare! :) :) :)

My answer to any future questions is: watch the movies.

OK I will officially not post in this thread ever again,
Goodbye,
Jet

p.s. like in the Matrix you have a choice: Take the blue or red pill.
Red Pill: Watch Movies
Blue Pill: Live in denial, which isn't a bad thing....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back