• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You should see Terrorstorm though. It's entertaining atleast.

It's worth seeing just to see the past government sponsored terror incidents which have been proven, plus to see the MOLTEN LAVA like substance coming out of the side of the trade center right before its collapse. They theorize there was a substance used to slice through the steel(thermite) which would look like this as it sliced through steel.

I also love Alex Jone's voice of terrorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He sounds like he's a WWF Wrestler doped up on steroids during an interview.

Jet

Last edited:
HoursHore,

I owe you a lot. Thanks. Southpark has set me straight. I completely agree with every position of the U.S. govts conspiracy theory now.

To think I started to think our government would lie to us!!

Jet

p.s. that was funny!

414flyer;

I think you will find this site interesting

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Jetflyer might find it interesting too.

Oh I already had it ready and waiting :) And you want to know why those guys having to keep updating Loose Change? When all their errors, falsehood, lies and copyright infringments get pointed out to them.

If they really knew their stuff, they wouldnt be claiming that parts of an RB211 engine are from an older turbojet, of that one of the hijacked flights landed in cleveland.

Last edited:
HoursHore,

I owe you a lot. Thanks. Southpark has set me straight. I completely agree with every position of the U.S. govts conspiracy theory now.

To think I started to think our government would lie to us!!

Jet

p.s. that was funny!

1/4 of All Americans are retarded.

Latest resources

Back