Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJPilott said:
What.. no one wants to talk about this one anymore?

Eventually, one gets tired of beating their head against the same wall over and over, when it becomes obvious that the wall isn't going to budge

Thats understandable... however, not one of you have beat your head yet (havent addressed the FDR), you've only been running around the room stomping your feet and slamming doors (painting with a broad brush, confusing positions of questioning govt theory in the same category as Conspiracy Theory "lunatics", when no one has offered theory here.. etc).

Are you guys telling me the FDR data from the NTSB is fake and part of a conspiracy theory "lunatic" group?

Again, (if you havent been paying attention) the FDR data provided by the NTSB is in direct conflict with the official story that the govt has told you. The NTSB and FBI refuses to comment. It is being broacast on several radio shows. Just thought some of you pilots might like to know... (other pilots are already working on it).

This is not theory.. this is fact.

Any one know what VNE is on a 757?

Peak Oil, 9/11, War on Terror- Are they connected?

I don't know. There are a lot of unanswered questions though.

Watch this Peak Oil, 9/11, War on Terror documentary and tell me what you think:
GOOGLE VIDEO

I actually think 9/11 may have been allowed to happen at best so that we could use the "War on Terror" as a PROPAGANDA tool to control the middle east oil AFTER the oil resources begin to dwindle in the very near future.

Since I think peak oil will be such a big deal, I actually support our domination of the oil, since our leaders are taking us that direction. They must believe studies from the Department of Energy that say that alternatives can't replace oil as fast as it depletes to avoid serious economic troubles.

So for our country to remain the sole superpower, we must win these wars, even if they are morally very wrong. I find myself becoming more of a neo-con every day.

Jet

Last edited:
Peak Oil, 9/11, War on Terror- Are they connected?

I don't know. There are a lot of unanswered questions though.

Watch this Peak Oil, 9/11, War on Terror documentary and tell me what you think:
GOOGLE VIDEO

I actually think 9/11 may have been allowed to happen...
Jet

One of the few "enumerated" powers the federal government has, is national security and crimes against the federal government.

Conspiracy theories, negligence, whatever. Airliners sticking out of the Pentagon lead me to believe that not only is the federal government unable to protect it self, it cannot protect us.

Okay RJ, tell us exactly your idea of what happened on 9/11 then.

Okay RJ, tell us exactly your idea of what happened on 9/11 then.

I know what happened on 10/11, I saw it on TV! There was a bunch of fat New York cops on the ground of a gen-av crash, wearing kevlar helmets, bullet resistant tactical vests and brandishing German made sub-caliber machine guns. "Take that you little airplanes...brrrrrrrrrrrrrt, brrrrrrrrrrt! Hey Bob, I missed, you got any more magazines?"

Latest resources

Back