Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJPilott said:
And Jim.. here is your radar coverage... NORAD is Magenta... note.. DC is well covered. I sure hope enemy bombers have their Mode C on in order to be tracked...

The Air Force did not on 9/11 and still does not view 'enemy bombers' as a threat worth spending much money on.

I've forgotten more about radar than you'll ever know. I was an Electronic Warfare Officer for 20 years. When I was on active duty I managed the faker program, which used leased Learjets to test and train NORAD. I've been in both the Learjets and in the Air Defense centers during exercises. The ablity to skin paint with FAA center radars below 10,000 feet over land is very limited at best.

NORAD on 9/11 was an entirely outward looking organization. It had little or no capability to sort, track or identify a no-transponder target originating inside the United States. There was certainly no training whatsoever for such a contingency. That's why when the alert fighters did launch they initially headed out over water, that's all they ever trained to do.

Even if by a miracle a fighter had intercepted a hijacked airliner, there was no way such a target would have been engaged. The memory of KAL007 and the USS Vincents was way too strong. And of course there were only a handful of alert fighters (less than 10) covering the entire CONUS, and no SAMS at all.

As far as witness go, they all saw an airplane, most saw the two under wing jet engines. The difference between a 737 and 757 is pretty small when you see it roar by at 400+ knots. The security camera filmed an airplane, big pieces of airplane were found in and around the pentagon, and review of radar tape show that this airplane was the hijacked airliner.

To even begin to entertain these silly theories (9/11/ TWA 800, Roswell, etc) we have to assume that hundreds, probably thousands of people, in and out of the military and government, can somehow be persuaded to participate in mass murder and then remain silent for decades (except for a Turkish translator). I've been a goverment employee and know lots of them. They are all huge risk takers, they think nothing of risking their retirement at the drop of a pin, right?

But just for fun, let's make that ridiculous assumption. This huge number of government employees must perform a near-perfect execution of an amazingly complex plan, involing projected holographic images of airliners and hundreds of explosive experts working unnoticed for weeks in the World Trade Center at exactly the spot where the holographic airplanes appeared to impact the structure.

Does that sound like any government you've ever heard of? On earth I mean, maybe the Martians are better.

I understand that in crazyland, where you live, all evil doers work for the U.S. government, and in fact not a sparrow falls that isn't murdered by the U.S. Goverment. Even so, why did the diabloic super villians in the government need to fake anything? They could have just as easily aimed the mind control ray at the 19 hijackers and programed them to really do the hijackings.

On a bumper sticker: The people pushing these theories are trying to profit from 9/11 by sell books and videos to guillible fools.

Last edited:
All im trying to do is get to the truth. Even if that truth means the govt theory is 100% accurate. So far.. it does NOT.

You obviously make excuses for what you see that doesnt make sense to you.

Please try to look over the FDR data and give us an explaination when you get a chance.

I find it hard to believe that an aircraft was able to fly from FLM VOR, unmonitored... penetrate Wash Class Bravo airspace... do a gracefull 330 degree turn 3 miles southwest of the pentagon without ever being intercepted after we just had two buildings hit in NYC. Perhaps you think our military is that incompetent.. i dont. Please review the NORAD tapes and the latest claims from the 9/11 Commission.

Next... please tell us why the Flight Data Recorder provided by the NTSB is in direct conflict with the official story. (i will keep asking till you address it.. and/or make excuses for it.. as you do so well)

JimNtexas said:
think nothing of risking their retirement at the drop of a pin, right?

But just for fun, let's make that ridiculous assumption. This huge number of government employees must perform a near-perfect execution of an amazingly complex plan, involing projected holographic images of airliners and hundreds of explosive experts working unnoticed for weeks in the World Trade Center at exactly the spot where the holographic airplanes appeared to impact the structure.

Holographic images? What the hell are you talking about? Dude.. you on drugs?

I have to admit it, at first I doubted RJPilot, but then I saw Ed Asner's name in the list of people supporting his theories. If Lou Grant thinks something is fishy, then something is fishy.

RJPilott said:
Holographic images? What the hell are you talking about? Dude.. you on drugs?

Your theory requires holograms to have any plausibility at all.

By the way.. still waiting for you to address the NTSB FDR... thanks...

(keep ignoring it dude... makes your argument look weak)

WMUchickenhawk said:
I have to admit it, at first I doubted RJPilot, but then I saw Ed Asner's name in the list of people supporting his theories. If Lou Grant thinks something is fishy, then something is fishy.

And since Ed Asner is in there.. it must mean all the other PhD's, Govt agents such as FBI, CIA, NSA, et al lose credibility... :rolleyes:

(so typical... keep making excuses not to do your own research sheep)

RJPilott said:
And since Ed Asner is in there.. it must mean all the other PhD's, Govt agents such as FBI, CIA, NSA, et al lose credibility... :rolleyes:

(so typical... keep making excuses not to do your own research sheep)
Baaaaaaaaaa

Latest resources

Back