Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJPilott said:
Perhaps you should read over the site before you ridicule...

We want truthful answers to questions such as:...
No problem, here you go:
  1. Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?
Hijack proceedures prior to 9/11 were based on the assumption that the hijacked airplane would go somewhere, land, and make demands. That's why the main action the controllers took was to try and clear the airspace around the hijacked airplanes.
  1. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?
There were no missile batteries deployed around the Pentagon.
  1. Why did the Secret Service allow Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren?
It took three or four minutes after the second airplane hit the tower to figure out what was going on.
  1. Why hasn't a single person been fired, penalized, or reprimanded for the gross incompetence we witnessed that day?
The only good question so far.
  1. Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?
Because Art Bell and Alex Jones have that covered.
  1. Why has Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who claims to have knowledge of advance warnings, been publicly silenced with a gag order requested by Attorney General Ashcroft and granted by a Bush-appointed judge?
For someone under a gag order she has a big website. My opinion is that most of these types of people are trying to cash in on 9/11 by selling dvd's and books to guilible wackos.
  1. How could Flight 77, which reportedly hit the Pentagon, have flown back towards Washington D.C. for 40 minutes without being detected by the FAA's radar or the even superior radar possessed by the US military?
They turned Flight 77's transponder off. The military has no radars that cover the internal CONUS airspace, they depend on feeds from the FAA center radars. These radars have some ECCM capablity, but they will not reliably paint primary targets below 10,000 feet.
  1. How were the FBI and CIA able to release the names and photos of the alleged hijackers within hours, as well as to visit houses, restaurants, and flight schools they were known to frequent?
The hijackers used their real names and real driver's licenses.
  1. What happened to the over 20 documented warnings given our government by 14 foreign intelligence agencies or heads of state?
All those warnings were of the nature of "something may be about to happen". No one had any real specifics of any kind.
  1. Why did the Bush administration cover up the fact that the head of the Pakistani intelligence agency was in Washington the week of 9/11 and reportedly had $100,000 wired to Mohamed Atta, considered the ringleader of the hijackers?
Because the 'reports' came from nut cases like you.
  1. Why did the 911 Commission fail to address most of the questions posed by the families of the victims, in addition to almost all of the questions posed here?
Because they were dealing in facts, not fantasy.
  1. Why was Philip Zelikow chosen to be the Executive Director of the ostensibly independent 911 Commission although he had co-authored a book with Condoleezza Rice?
Same reason Jamie Gorlick was on the commission.

I'm glad to have cleared all this up for you. Sorry that every question came out as number 1, I'm too lazy to clean up the html.

Last edited:
Makesheepnervus said:
Furthermore I'm in agreement with 'Yip and Fugawe let's all stop responding from this thread and keep it from the top.
Makesheepnervus said:
Perhaps we could start another Thread, titled "9/11 conspiracy theorists: Morons, Crackheads or just plain stupid?"

Yeah, I'm done here....it's like having a conversation with a parrot.

The internet has enabled guys like this get attention. They eat this stuff up and love it and the attention. Notice how he's giddy with glee that 'his' thread is doing so well.

Ted Kuzinski and Jim Jones would've been the same way if they'd had internet.

Outta here,
Fugawe

Fugawe said:
Ted Kuzinski and Jim Jones would've been the same way if they'd had internet.

Thats an awful thing to say to familly members who are looking for answers....

For the mil guy above that did answer questions.. you may want to do more research on your answers. But your ridicule is typical.. thanks!

I especially like how official govt story tells us they found a Koran and a Flight Training Handbook with the list of hijacker names... in a car at the airport... but of course!

According to Bush.. he saw the first plane hit live on TV.. google it. He was speaking in a "Town Hall". How many of you remember seeing the first plane hit live? How many of you know EXACTLY where you were the moment you heard the news break? Official studies were done on children.. so dont go there...lol

Sibel Edmonds is the most gagged individual in US History.. her site doesnt cover the gagged information.. obviously.. (do these people really think others are that stupid?)

You need to re-check your coverage on something as simple as an AN/APG-63/70.. etc. Not to mention Class Bravo Airspace.

100,000 was wired to Atta...I guess the FBI are the nutjobs? but of course!
"The FBI confirmed in late September, in an interview with ABC News (which went virtually unnoticed) that the 9-11 ring leader, Mohammed Atta, had been financed from unnamed sources in Pakistan:
"As to September 11th, federal authorities have told ABC News they have now tracked more than $100,000 from banks in Pakistan, to two banks in Florida, to accounts held by suspected hijack ring leader, Mohammed Atta. As well . . . "Time Magazine" is reporting that some of that money came in the days just before the attack and can be traced directly to people connected to Osama bin Laden. It's all part of what has been a successful FBI effort so far to close in on the hijacker's high commander, the money men, the planners and the mastermind."9
The FBI had information on the money trail."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20020620&articleId=371

Common Strategy was to cooperate prior to 9/11... it wasnt to give up your airplane and walk to the back with a boxcutter pointed at you. How does that fit with a pilots number 1 priority of passenger safety? This is all according to Barbara Olsen who called her husband Ted Olsen (a Bush Admin Appointee http://www.usdoj.gov/osg/aboutosg/t_olson_bio.htm ) in a CNN article. The pilots sat in the back while the hijackers flew... yeah.. uh huh. good one...

im glad you were able to sell the govt theory to all the sheep. Us real patriots will continue to ask questions...

Care to go over the FDR data now?

http://pilotsfor911truth.bravehost.com/pentagon.html

Last edited:
Be sure to look up John O'Neill for those interested about the prior warnings. Also San Franscico Mayor and Pentagon travel plans the week of 9/11.

edit: Also look up Ashcroft travel plans.

Last edited:
Bandit60 said:
RJPILOT ought to have his medical revoke due to his mental health. I think he is crazy. Please remind me never to fly on his RJ

You may want to include CO, AA, ATA, jB, ... of the top of my head...

We have pilots from there too... :)

Also for those interested.. look up Able Danger. :)

(boy.. i bet Jim's blood is boiling right about now.. dont worry Jim.. you're a good govt loyalist and apologist, just be sure to remember that oath you took when it comes down to it as your CiC calls it just "another piece of paper".)

Last edited:
RJPilot, I'm laughing my ass off at you, you are just pathetic.

JimNtexas said:

wow.. strong rebuttal...

You do know others know how to google.. right? And that they have a brain? It might explain the exponential growth in those questioning govt theory.

Do your research people.. look past the smoke screens of bullsh1t missle and pod theories... find the real information.

You may be called a nutjob for questioning your govt.. but others will see you as a patriot.

JimNtexas said:

Remember Jim...

I, do solemnly swear, (or affirm), that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

We should make this one of those polling threads, like they used to have for like the age 60 thing, and have people vote on what the truth is.

Latest resources

Back