Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody heard from JetBlue Aug.5th interview class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
L.A.,

First of all, congrats on the classdate. I was a 17 June interviewee but had to hold on a classdate due to military obligations. Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando for the 9/28 class.

Being shotdown at JB was a blessing in disguise, shortly thereafter Fedex called!

Prob a better career move for me, so you never know why things happen.

Send your stuff in we are hiring

CR

My wife says everything happens for a reason. It pisses me off sometimes but she is absolutely correct. Good luck at FedEx Rudy. I did the CP interview but never heard anything afterwards. I was bummed for a bit but JB suits my personality and where I want to be in my career. To each their own.Keydet, it will be a pleasure to be in class with you. I will have a car so if you need anything let me know. Just shoot me a PM before you leave.

Class 18-05 (Sep 14th) had its first day of indoc at Orlando today. I know of at least one individual in the class who interviewed on Aug 5th and is former military. FWIW the most junior member has a seniority number of 1199 and the first E190 arrived into Orlando from Brasil earlier this evening. It's name is "Azul Brasileira" and it looks great in JetBlue colors.

Congrats Lake...I go the call from Verna as well yesterday!! I'll be in the Sept. 28th class as well!!! Can't wait, although life is a bit of a scramble for the next two weeks gettin' ready!!! To those that haven't got the call yet...keep the faith!!

CCFly - No worries. It took 8 weeks for me to hear. I did email the company at the time and they looked and explained it was just taking longer for my background check. ( I guess time spent in the desert slowed it down :)

- Best of luck

Well it's been eight weeks now is anyone still waiting? I still have not heard anything and Oct is almost here.

Latest resources

Back