• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Golfers: Bob Tway
Scott Verplank
Jerry Pate
Fred Funk with family, ALL very nice, wife even tried to feed us in the Lear jet.

Lynn Swan, awesome dude, very nice.

Kim Williams of According to Jim/Father of the Bride, CUTE as hell, very nice, even talked to my wife when I called her.
Morgan Fairchild, very nice to everyone on the plane
CA Gov. Gray Davis, he was quiet, wife was very nice to the crew.

RON HOWARD, absolutely the most awesome guy, very polite, very friendly, too great interest in our personal lives as well as our professional lives. We talked for over 20 minutes while he waited for his limo to show up.

I was parked at an fbo at IAD. We were perpendicular to the main building, as we started to taxi the line guy was waving his wands and backing up. He didn't see a big group of people come out of the FBO and walk behind him. Running behind the group was another line guy freaking out waving for us to stop. (I already was) The group just kept walking in front of us out to their aircraft. It was Bill Clinton, and his possey, That was my only chance to run him over and I blew it!!

If Hillary would have been with him, you could have bowling balled all of em and satisfied Republicans everywhere. Yeah, you sure screwed up. :)

I about died laughing when I read your post.

Saw James Brown in EWR. He was on an electric cart wearing a purple suit and gold sunglasses slapping high fives with people as he drove by. They dropped him off at the gate for SAV and he introduced himself to everyone in the waiting area. It was awesome.

Had Chris Cox (Chairman of the SEC) from DCA-EWR. Nice guy.

Stood right next to Danica Patrick in a jetway in RIC. VERY short and VERY hot. Unfortunately the FA getting off the flight said she's was rude and supposedly threw her Coke can and peanut rapper in the aisle when she was done.

Taylor Hicks after he won American Idle. Pretty quiet but was very nice to the young FA we had who was eager to talk to him.

The producer/model assistant to the SI Swimsuit Issue behind the scenes videos. I was embarassed to recognize her.

In my previous life as a charter driver out of BUR...

Orlando Bloom
Tim Allen
Nicolas Cage (a lot)
Will Ferrell (God bless his 25 yr old Swedish nanny!)
Tom Hanks
Jim Brooks (creator of the Simpsons)
Denzel Washington
Angelina Jolie (very nice and hot!)
J. Lo (B**ch)
Mark Anthony (nice guy...even apologized for J. Lo's behavior)
Al Pacino
Kurt Russell (bizjet and SE Commander many years ago)
Rusty Wallace
Robby Gordon
Merv Griffin
Robert Loggia
Robin Williams
Dennis Hopper
George Lucas (his kids are freaks)
Brian Grazer
Pat Sajak and Vanna (both very nice, and she is hot!) Left NEW day before Katrina

There might be a few others that I can't remember...most of the celeb's are very nice and appreciative of their travel source!!

Reese Witherspoon recently from BUR-LAS. A real sweetheart.

Kofi Annan-numerous times
Franco Harris-extremeley cool
Stedman Graham
Charles Barkley-one cool cat!
Christine Todd Whitman
Howard Dean
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Bill Pullman

Jessica Rabbit. Very colorful, that lady. Much more so than your average woman.

Latest resources

Back