• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Famous?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John Mayer from RDU to JFK last week. Actually stopped to say hello and that he enjoys flying on us. Really cool guy.

Did you tell him to "Get a haircut, hippy"? If not, you should have!

Seriously though he's a good guitar player, and nobody does Jimi Hendrix like he does, with the exception of Kenny Wayne Shephard...or the late SRV.

Seal - chatted about music and Lupus while waiting for Rudy's to show up with our catering in TEB.

Suze Ormon - sent autographed books to all of the crew.

Joey Fatone (N'Sync - My Big Fat Greek Wedding) - well, didn't fly with him, just thought it was cool he came to see my little group on a show in Orlando this past weekend. We did the typical photo op in the lobby when he came over to compliment us on our performance. Aww - shucks...

More?
Katie Couric and kids, Bill O'Reilly, The Mom from Sabrina the teenage witch, the lead performer for the Broadway production of The Lion King, me (a minor celebrity in my very tiny universe), Fran Tarkenton, Jim Baker - with permission from his parole officer (he gave me a book), Marla Trump to Freeport in our Agusta 109 (she rode up front and was a lot of fun), Michael Dell and family (many times with FlexJet), Claude Pepper - remember him?, and my favorite - a guy that was about 99 years old that was a WWI bombardier. He was the guy that threw bombs over the side of a Spad or Jenny...

Last edited:
Grasshoper himself last Friday night Bur-LAS, David Carridine, very nice, all smiles, shook hands.

I got to give Jamie Fox a sim lesson in an EMB145 Simulator in PHX.

I was parked at an fbo at IAD. We were perpendicular to the main building, as we started to taxi the line guy was waving his wands and backing up. He didn't see a big group of people come out of the FBO and walk behind him. Running behind the group was another line guy freaking out waving for us to stop. (I already was) The group just kept walking in front of us out to their aircraft. It was Bill Clinton, and his possey, That was my only chance to run him over and I blew it!!

Thanksgiving, many years ago. Still parked at the gate and heard Moses talking in first class. Looked back and saw Charlton Heston.

Latest resources

Back