• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Famous?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She is flying on Es-Dub? I would like to see her waiting in line with her C boarding card, fighting for a middle seat.

Actually, she pre-boarded and sat 3rd row with her girlfriend - there were only about 30 pax onboard.

I had Doug Flutie during IOE on the Saab (LAX-SAN) as a newhire at Eagle.

As a corporate pilot, I've met Sen. Trent Lott at Atlantic Aviation in GPT...he nearly tore the door off the hinges trying to open it. Guess he missed the big sign next to the button that said "Push to Open." Then he got on one of the rattiest looking King Air 90's I've ever seen...

Actually, she pre-boarded and sat 3rd row with her girlfriend - there were only about 30 pax onboard.

I didnt know SWA would let "famous people" pre-board. Seems unfair to the regular pax.

"welcome to Southwest flight 123 service to Las Vegas. We are now pre-boarding those traveling with small children, those that need a little extra time and those that are famous".

I had Doug Flutie during IOE on the Saab (LAX-SAN) as a newhire at Eagle.

As a corporate pilot, I've met Sen. Trent Lott at Atlantic Aviation in GPT...he nearly tore the door off the hinges trying to open it. Guess he missed the big sign next to the button that said "Push to Open." Then he got on one of the rattiest looking King Air 90's I've ever seen...

Had Sen Lott sitting in row one on the Dornier from Cinci to LEX. Met Jesse Jackson in Columbia, SC. Gave him my best snarl without being unprofessional. LMAO

She wasnt famous but she sure got attention. I was waiting to catch a UAL flight out of LAX. This lady, mid 40s, is arriving into LAX terminal. She has a big set of "bolt-ons" and they are just trying to come out and see the world. All the guys are tripping over themselves as she walks by. Since I am a pilot in uniform, I know everything about this airport, yeah right. She comes to me and asks for directions to the Alaska terminal. I tell her how to get there, but I am staring at her rack. They are huge. Obviously new. The skin on her chest is tight, blue, and veins are showing. After our 30 second chat, she starts to leave and I am thinking to myself, self, "do I say something or not". I only had a second to decide, so I blurted out, "and by the way, those look great". She turned back with a big smile and said. "thanks".

Again, not famous, but a better story.

Travolta and his wife when I was a 20 year old single pilot part 135 guy! My first and only real brush with Hollywood on any level.

:rolleyes: What, Johnny did'nt fly them himself? I can't believe it...the "Honorary 747 Capt at Q?"

Flew Huewie Lewis (spelling) to Montana. He was really cool. Flew a couple different rappers, I would not have know it if the flt attd had'nt said anything....not a fan!

Latest resources

Back