Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March 1

Hi Guys/Gals

I just spoke with Lyla yesterday, I had to redo the drug test for the March 1 class, and they are resubmitting the fingerprints I had done a year ago. I did find out that 24 will be in the March 1 class, I do hope this helps those that are still waiting for the call. Hang in there everyone, take care.;)

WOW Gak,
You are the man. I guess this blows a little hole in our unofficial pool list (being solely based on date of interviewand type rating).

It seems there is a little leveling (as advertised), of mil/civ/age/etc in each class. The good news is that things are moving along nicely. Have fun in DAL.

There isn't much diff.

There isn't much difference between poolies in the 30's thru 50. Only one week diff. Plus people may not have the exact same dates as the People department. So just sit back and relax and try to keep the wings level.

I know it would be disappointing to miss out on where your place in line seems to be, but we'll all be there by June for sure.

-LFD

Easy for you to say, LiveFree.

I bet you're just happy because I ordered your model airplane yesterday. Spirit One as requested.
I think you should bring it to groundschool every day and set it on the table in front of you.:) You da man!

Yes I am happy as a pig in... well you know how pigs are.

What is the diff between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is made outta plastic, dangerous to children, and can have an odd color, the other you can put your groceries in.

I bumped a few posts up that had good info from previous classes on PASS cards and what to buy and wear to ground school.

Any intell on the checklist changes? Did they affect any memory items or ops limits?

Hey this is Dutch,
I'm confused. Why did they skip from me (#32) all the way to GAK. Did any of you guys in between get called? Do you think they are choosing based on age? Dutch

Huh?

Hey Dutch,

Now I'm confused....I thought you were Donald (Tweety Avatar).

Coop (Huckleberry Hound) ;)

Latest resources

Back