Any SWA poolie got the MAR call yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to, "The last airline job you will ever have". You will hear this again and yes, there will be a test!:D

Love to see those 74000 numbers!!!!

The calls continue!!! I just got the call from Lilah. March 1st for Dutch #32. Opie I lost the bet, but don't mind at all. HOTDIGGITY

Dutch,
Did Lilah mention if you were it, or were they still fishing for more poolies to go on March 1st?

Congrats DUTCH!!

Starting to make me wonder how many active unofficial poolies are left????

The top 11 guys have been skipped all together and a great deal of holes in the list to #32.

What's the dealio???

Anyway to contact the original eleven and find out if they're swimming or have left the pool area?

Any input?

I wonder how hard it would be to have a roster call in.

What do you think guys? I know there has been some discussion in the past on whether particular poolies have moved on to greener pastures or have re-upped in the mil? Any scouts out there with some intel?

I think all of our LL projected class dates may be sooner than later.

See you guys,

JimEJet

Houman, and others,
I did ask how many were getting called today, but Lilah couldn't be too specific. She said there were messages out there on answering machines and voice mail and they are waiting for call backs. Obviously, if some of those individuals are no longer available, they will continue to call until they hit a confirmed 24. Hope this helps.

Anybody else?

How about:

NY
Red Leader
Shav'r
OPIE01
Pitchfork
Furlodpilot

You guys hear any news today?

:(
No news today from the PD... although it is fantastic news that the March 1st class has gone as deep as #32 on the unofficial poolie list... stand by to stand by I guess....

No news (yet!)...

Phone hasn't rung for me yet, but Congrats Dutch on putting 4 Feb in the school house! Hopefully more of us to follow you in on the 1 Mar class!

Shav'r

HOLY COW! I just noticed Dutch was in my interview group on Feb 4th. Hey Dutch, drop me a PM and let me know your age etc.... Any experts out there know if guys/gals called for class dates from the same interview date, are "senioritized" by age within the group?? Hopefully curiousity won't kill the cat here.

Very Interesting!!!

Looks like more than a few are passing up the opportunity. WHen I talked to LL two weeks ago she told me it looked like about 1 in 5 were passing the offer for various reason (not sure if it was temp or permanent). But, from the looks of this current class, it looks like a higher percentage are passing the offer up.

Latest resources

Back