Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Regional Guys get a call from Delta yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its effing funny, call up all the women first, delta loves to advertise they hire the most professional pilots, yet she will get hired. I too can land on a taxi way, can I go to the front of the line ?

its effing funny, call up all the women first, delta loves to advertise they hire the most professional pilots, yet she will get hired. I too can land on a taxi way, can I go to the front of the line ?

asa's famous history making ace landed on a twy AND can't do a visual landing??? there ya go, she must need some specks :laugh:

Well if she landed on a taxiway, that just shows how much skill she has. She was trying to show that she will do anything to save fuel. She was hoping to impress 80ktsclamp her dedicated and innovating ways beyond single engine taxi and minimal APU usage to save fuel:) Besides, Delduh does not fire pilots for taxiway landings. Missing a radio call/calls another story:(

One of the first five hired on day one was an RJ guy.

They are calling a great cross section. Most seem to think that 1500 pic is the floor unless you are part of some of the other organizations.

That said, I have had one of my buds get a invite with less than 600 pict. A lot of it is luck and networking. Keep updating.

Nyc88, msp88, msp7er, nyc73n

Latest resources

Back