Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Regional Guys get a call from Delta yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I be dun wunder if my phone will rings..... does ya think they will hire me?
yeah.... bouyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Why do you want to go to Delta? I thought you were the highest paid regional pilots at ASA? Oh, I guess you want to be able to move out of your parents basement.

Pay hit first couple of years, no thanks! I'll go to SWA and make more than a Delta captain in any airplane.
Yes, your contract is up in 2012 and wont be completed till 2030, and at that point you will agree to 2012 pay rates, and under cut the industry.

Can we/they do it? If you are able too, a half retarded drunken monkey could do it.

I bet the PWA is amended a lot sooner than you think.

Well I'm a regional guy and just got an invite to interview.
4580 TT
1470 TPIC
4 Internal recs 1 external.

Well I'm a regional guy and just got an invite to interview.
4580 TT
1470 TPIC
4 Internal recs 1 external.
Congrat's! How were you notified, email/call/letter?

Thanks and Goodluck I hope to get one.

I was just sitting next to a 76 captain on a deadhead who told me about a friend of his whom he recomended a few years ago when it was NWA...he got the job and never recieved a class date but was sent to swim in the pool...just recently "reinterviewed" and was bassicly told to piss off....this is low class in my opinion...so he was good enough to fly for NWA but not good enough for Delta..I dont have the PIC time so this doesnt affect me at all personally, just struck me as odd and a little shady to treat someone like that who had already been hired...

If we put the safety of our passengers first, then only the best pilots, having the skill sets required to safely operate the aircraft should be hired.

hmmmm !!! I have to agree with you the last thing we need is pilots overflying their destination by 170 miles and or pilots landing in taxiways!!! safety first!!!:rolleyes:

nothing but professional airmen here!!!! :smash:

Latest resources

Back