Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Regional Guys get a call from Delta yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Current interview success rate is hovering around 60%. Flow-through with Compass/Mesaba is being "neogiated." So far they are planning on 160 flow-ups and 160 off the street hires.

Delta stopped scheduling interviews. If you got an invite and you didn't call to schedule immediatley, then you are SOL.

I was just sitting next to a 76 captain on a deadhead who told me about a friend of his whom he recomended a few years ago when it was NWA...he got the job and never recieved a class date but was sent to swim in the pool...just recently "reinterviewed" and was bassicly told to piss off....this is low class in my opinion...so he was good enough to fly for NWA but not good enough for Delta..I dont have the PIC time so this doesnt affect me at all personally, just struck me as odd and a little shady to treat someone like that who had already been hired...

Pinnacle did the same thing to its poolies. And yes whoever does that it is low class in my opinion as well.

Delta stopped scheduling interviews. If you got an invite and you didn't call to schedule immediatley, then you are SOL.

For now.

They tend to do it in groups... I've never seen them fill interviews more than a month out and we're right at that mark.

Latest resources

Back