• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smelly lavs.

10th day broken APU's.

Buxom FA's who will flash the FO, but not me :(

Stand up overnights.

Mesa!!!!

For all you prop drivers..............how about the FO that has not figured out how to sync the props. I dread it when I sync them and they adjust it after I just synced it. Maybe I just need a vacation. Sorry to all my FO's for freaking out over that f#%king annoying sh!t they do with the props.

• Forgetting sunscreen on your legs when you surf for over three hours.
  • Sand in your ear. Put your finger in there to get it out, it just goes deeper. Q-tip, same thing. Shaking it out doesn't work. So chicks think you have bugs.
  • People who think it's uncool to fly by the book.
  • People who are too f-in lazy to get out of their air conditioned cockpit to ask the ramp to remove the GPU or air cart. So they call OPS and bitch instead. Seriously, most of the rampers know english, and will appreciate you talking to them like a person.
  • A sh*tty tapper on a good keg of beer, thereby causing every run to come out foamy with half being head.
  • Pilots who think they are cool while drinking Michelob Ultra and smoking Marlboro Ultra Lights. "I'm the Marlboro man!" Yeah, if the Marlboro man suddenly decided to start packing mud.
  • Civilian pilots who say "No Joy" or "Tally Ho." Ok boss, you fly an RJ.
  • Terrorists.
  • Natalie Portman in Garden State. Cute, but strangely annoying.
  • Pilots who can tell you everything about company politics, to the minute details, but don't know about the biggest news stories... like the bombings in London or my record-breaking beer fart.
  • 33 hour layover in a Mexican beach-front resort. "So, downstairs in 15 minutes? Applebees?"

Mike Oxlong said:
Jumpseaters who don't introduce themselves to the F/O.

That's mine as well! Yes, the Captain makes the decision as to whether you ride or not, but it just might be the FO's leg. Have some courtesy.

Rampers, Ticket agents, Hotel personal etc. that thing all pilots are snobs and treat us as so.

Man, When is STL going to get rid of the Thuged out Rrampers.

Pilots who know exactly what they're signing up for: Pay, Schedule, QOL, etc. and then complain about it 6 months later.

Latest resources

Back