Any Pet Peeves?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
I can't believe you are dissin' Natalie Portman in Garden State. Yeah, the character was oer the top, but she *made* that movie with her annoying babble. Without the contrast between her and Zach Braff, it would have just been another crappy indie film.

What you say is true. But, watching it, it's like "Wow, you totally intrigue me, to the point that I'd like to do things, but yet you annoy the sh*t out of me."

capt megadeth said:
Dude? Are you talking about me? ;)

Hahaha, no, but now that you mention it... :D j/k

Mookie said:
1....EATING TUNA in the cockpit...and no I don't mean that tuna. worst I had was a guy drink the juice out of the can when he finished. I almost chundered.
That's gross...maybe you should bring some of that really stinky cheese and start eating it when tuna man starts in on a can.

BlackPilot628 said:

Man, When is STL going to get rid of the Thuged out Rrampers.

Hey now, I used to be one of those thugged out rampers while I was in college. We're not as dangerous as we look

BaronDrvr said:
Hey now, I used to be one of those thugged out rampers while I was in college. We're not as dangerous as we look

Never hit a wing tip??

MVSW said:
It's kinda funny that all these post are CA's bashing FO's. Trust us... You guys can get on our nerves too! I think that you guys were all FO's at one point in time. We are learning!!! Thats why were are FO's.

Oh Yeah... My last one is CA's bashing FO's.
:D

Well, In my defense, all of the things I listed earlier used to bother me when captains did them to me as an FO. At least now I have the authority to say "KNOCK IT OFF!!";)

LAXSaabdude.

BaronDrvr said:

I was a ramper for 4 years while I was in college as well, but I wasn't thugged out and we had a dress code. When did they start letting the rampers wear those dangn stockings on there head? Only in STL

Clear and a million doing a visual approach backed up by an ILS and Captain says your a half a dot high.

Last edited:
Mike Oxlong said:
Jumpseaters who don't introduce themselves to the F/O.

I guess im biased because I am an FO but I absolutely HATE when jumpseaters never even look at me, much less introduce themselves to me.! I think its kind of retarded but oh well, im just a lowly FO. Good point though

Some other guy, I think it was laxsaabdude said he hates when FO's question his technique. I guess I am annoying then because whenever I see a captain do something thats not normal I question it so I can learn, I dont ask it in an a$$hole kinda way, I ask and I make myself sound interested because if something works, I want to use it. I hope my captains arent like you and think im annoying because I dont "question" them, I ask them ONLY to learn!

HEY! laxsaabdude was one of the most fun captains I ever flew with. Don't judge based on flightinfo posts!

Captains with the "My" syndrome:

Do you have MY release...
You can close MY cockpit door now...
Call for MY taxi...

Latest resources

Back