• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any news from Washington from ASA/alpa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck guys i hope for the best for you, but between both groups(management and the Union) there is not chance anything will light a fire under them to get moving. Hopefully a mediator or an arbitrator will step in and end this stupid dance.

I heard that they have decided to reconvene in September. Something about personal matters that the mediator needs to attend to.

I can't wait for the email late tonight that says the company came unprepared, asked for a caucus until lunch and then came back with a proposal that didn't move from their last table position! Then, tomorrow, the mediator will rule that since no progress was made, he will take some time to decide on a future course of action. Yawn.

More dates scheduled for '08....please we have waited almost 5 years I don't think we will see anything new happen...what a joke! :(

We havn't gotten anything yet, we might as well get a record for the longest negotiations that noone will ever beat. (TIC)

We havn't gotten anything yet, we might as well get a record for the longest negotiations that noone will ever beat. (TIC)

Still have over a year to go to get that record.... Great Lakes went 6 years.....

Don't worry...........we'll get there! Guaranteed! They need the time to shrink us and replace us.

Don't worry...........we'll get there! Guaranteed! They need the time to shrink us and replace us.

That won't happen.... we have ALPA to protect us.....

Imagine the excitement among the SkyWest pilot group at the prospect of becoming represented by ALPA in light of the blazing pace of the negotiations at ASA!

Latest resources

Back