Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jrav8tor

Moonlighting!
Just checking to see if anyone has gotten invited to interview in the past couple of weeks? It seems it started to pick back up, then I haven't seen much in the last week or so.

I got the wait email on 3/3 and have been patiently waiting. If I remember correctly, guys who got the wait email in early Feb. have gotten the invite to interview.

Thanks in advance.

jrav8tor said:
I got the wait email on 3/3 and have been patiently waiting. If I remember correctly, guys who got the wait email in early Feb. have gotten the invite to interview.

It's probably going to depend on what you put as your domicile preference. My wait email was in early Feb, and I interviewed in mid April.....but then, I wanted LAX.

Hang in there.

Arch

Yeah I am looking for Columbus. Hopefully they will be looking to hire some into there soon.

Thanks and good luck with training!

I put CMH as my first preference, then DAL. I'm still waiting. I have a reference from one NJA captain and another who will provide a reference once I get the interview.

My F/O from my last trip has an interview this month. His app was submitted in early February.

Fly safe!

I got the email today to schedule a June interview. The message emphasized hiring only for CMH and LAX.

It also said "hiring for May training..." If only that could be true!

Fly safe!

Same here Slim. Got the email today...same one you did. They processed my application on 4/10...so it took a month for them to process it and a month from then to offer interview dates that are a month from the day they offered them. Hope that gives others some idea of how long the process is taking. Overnighted app on 3/9, got process/wait email 4/10, and interview date email 5/8 with first open date for inteview being 6/6. Good luck everybody and hey Slim, maybe we'll meet in CMH!

I got the wait mail in early Feb and am still waiting for the interview. I have DAL as my only choice. Emailed Derinda last week and she said that they are just waiting for some DAL positions to be opened so that they can call us in for them.

anybody else that works at NJ find it funny they are waiting for a DAL spot to open just to have scheduling airline a DAL pilot to TEB to meet up with a LAX pilot to pick up a plane.

For those of you that don't work here yet. You are truely seeing that the left hand has no idea that the right hand even exists.

Fifedoms at its best.

Diesel said:
For those of you that don't work here yet. You are truely seeing that the left hand has no idea that the right hand even exists.

Maybe, maybe not.

The last contract passed because it offered the most benefit to the largest pilot demographic - Captains with 5 years or so seniority.

Five to seven years from now, who will be the biggest group? I'd say all those pilots stuck with the domicle system. And what will the company offer that group at minimal cost to the company? Hmmmm....

Got the email yesterday for 6/7-6/8 interview dates! They had a total of 7 different interview dates, 2 per week for first 3 weeks and 1 date for last week of June.

I got the wait email on 3/3. As Slim said they are hiring into CMH and LAX currently for July class dates.

Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back