• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any new hires at Empire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think theres been a recent "dumping." I think ATRCAPT's low approach B.M. was the last one and that was last year. With a little luck and some bad burritos we might have some new members in the club. Also, with the a/p in the ATR the other guy can come back and keep you company or spare a square.

blingair said:
If only Dolly lived in southeast Alaska...emmmm, Dolly. Dolly Parton or Loretta Lynn?

Loretta Lynn? Have you seen her lately? About 75 years old and looks every minute of it. Still has every bit of the talent though!

IHF

About the bag of shame club. Ask Hugo how close I was to joining it, I was pretty sure I was joining a couple of fridays ago. I was sitting in the upstairs b-room of the international building thinking I was going to die. 9 Imodium later I was solid and made the flight on time. I still have'nt had a good BM. The ATR would be a comfortable A/C for it however, we can make it nice and warm back there. Can't figure out if it was midnight burritoes, or what. DA was also not feeling too zesty that night. I was also sick with that respitory crud thats going around.

Why do Empire posts always end up talking about pooping in the Aircraft?

Because Empire is a $hitty company...

Whats up? No avatar yet Mr. Sharted? Will bring those skis up to SEA on Thursday if you can give me a lift to SEA, will plan on bringing 61X over to BFI.

Thursday sounds good, assuming I don't get called out again.

BTW, thanks for humiliating me in the tailwinds...BA$tard

Working on the avtar, you got to remember it took me about a year to start an account, and I think you actually did that.

Tailwinds

Hey Sharted -
The day you pinch one in a public bivy will be the day I sprout wings out of my a$$ and fly away. BTW Bravo Zulu to you on the tailwinds thing! I bet you were the kid in school who always wanted to run the movie projector too!

Latest resources

Back