Any new hires at Empire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DogBoy

I was just wondering if anyone had recently gotten on or interviewed with Empire. What kind of qualifications are they looking for in people that they call for interviews?

Go to empireair.com for all the info you need. Empire is hiring some F/O's...but looking at your stats that may not be your cup of tea. Who'd you fly the F for?

I think that the current upgrade is running approx 2 to 2.5 years depending on if your willing to move or not

Blingairs avatar got censored!!

The scoop seems to be pretty on the spot from what I have seen, and congrats on the upgrade BlingAir. I have those stickers if you're going to be in SEA the next couple of weeks.

Blingair -

I didn't think Dolly was THAT offensive!?!

P.S. A little lotion will take care of that rash...

Ya, a lovely picture of a legendary country singer is quite offensive and in this messed up p.c. world I'm not surprised it was removed. We are pilots for heck sakes: we love things fast, shiny and 80 proof. So what ever we do lets don't offend ANYONE because that would be terribly un-American. Remember when you could say Merry Christmas during Christmas time? And if the moderator wants to improve this site they sould get off their high horse, leave the avatars alone and install a spell checker because lord knows I need one. It's amazing to me that all of the sudden its o.k. to suppress the masses so a few toes don't get stepped on and to that I say grow thicker skin because your mamma goes beep beep beep when she walks backward. I feel better now. Fokkers and Bier thanks for the congrats and sorry they took down your piece of art. Let me know when your in town and I'll pick up the stickers or give one to Chris D.

Blingair, would you have a rather date Dolly Parton, or that certain special someone who lives in Souteast Alaska?

That's hitting below the belt...way, way below the belt.

Latest resources

Back