• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any new hires at Empire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We stay at a condo just off Westminster. We can see the airport from our window.

besides pooping and fart wars there isan't much else enjoyable to do in a fokker, i agree on the spell check and maybe something to type for me too.

tsky- would you rather nail ashlee simpson or fly agian with uncle ted

Ah, nice to see trouserworm posting again-that's a tough one, but ultimately I think that I would have to go with Ashlee on that one:D

Last edited:
you know that it is a trouser worm don't you. uncle or listening to an entire ashlee albulm

thunderworm said:
you know that it is a trouser worm don't you. uncle or listening to an entire ashlee albulm

Another tough one. This time I think I would have to go with the uncle.

nobody purposely chooses the unlce unless something is seriously wrong. i would listen to an entire gwar album.ioh rocks no sleep and classes all day.

Hey Trouserworm-

First of all there aren't too many bands that kick more a$$ than GWAR, and the second thing, any time you want to see who can blow who out of an F, come fly with me again. Ask Blingair, I almost made him throw up..... and I kind of remember doing the same to you.
Also hope you're enjoying ATR school, its not real hard, but fun to go out drinking on the weekends. I think I was drunk most nights and weekends in HOU.

Aint nuthin but steers and queers in Witchita, and you don't look like a steer...

Latest resources

Back