Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tsky said:
Who's Juan Trip???

THE Juan Trippee was the founder of PanAm.. I have no idea who THIS Juan Trippe is. Tsky, a little creme will take care of that rash.

Now that Dr. Phils gone that Witchita base ain't gonna be too bad.
Nice town that Witchita, a guy could settle down there and make a nice spread; nothing to brag about, but nice. Maybe get married and have a few kids. Fly the F untill age 60, then work for Baron in the Van. Now that sounds like a great life.

FEEDERS RULE

Hey Tsky, Ashley Simpsons' coming to the Tacoma Dome, you wanna go? Kelly Ripa or Katie Couric? Condi Rice or Joan Rivers?

blingair said:
Hey Tsky, Ashley Simpsons' coming to the Tacoma Dome, you wanna go? Kelly Ripa or Katie Couric? Condi Rice or Joan Rivers?

I think that I'll have to pass on the concert. I'll have to go with Kelly Ripa-as far as the second one goes, it doesn't really matter, as that is a bad situation through and through.

Twenty five years from now when fokkers&beer and I get the water cannon salute and retire off the F we will both look back on this message board and laugh...or kill ourselves.

I hear you folks coming into Albuquerque every night. Is the flight out of Phoenix?

I was @ H.Q. last week and they have a picture on the wall of Harry's last flight...they had the fire engines spraying down the F. Tsky:did you get that phone number from an Oakland ramper?-carefull, some of those ladies could tear you apart, you dirty minx!

Latest resources

Back