• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any New Hires at Atlas Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jut sent in the resume via online......any info on the next step if the extend the offer for an interview?

call, mail, or send you and email ?

Hi!

I was turned down...about the lowest time guy there. Bummer as I thought Atlas a great career job.

It is fantistic at Atlas, IF you are OK with 21 (or even more) days on in a row. If you want 4/3, don't apply at Atlas.

cliff
GRB

Cliff, I'm sorry they didn't get a good pilot with you.

I don't know you from "Tom", but I've been reading your post from pre 9-11, back when you were hired at TSA and I truly believe you to be an honorable man.

I know you'll find that elusive "dream job"...

Hi!
I am definitely bummed, but I will just keep trying. JetBlue opens hiring tmo. I am trying to get a US job but will probably go back to Togo on tue for 6 mos more in Africa and then see what hiring is like when I return.
I feel like getting an interview w/ Delta and Atlas were definitely the high points in my career so far...lots of guys don't even get one interview of that caliber.
Cliff
GRB

Hi!

I was turned down...about the lowest time guy there. Bummer as I thought Atlas a great career job.

It is fantistic at Atlas, IF you are OK with 21 (or even more) days on in a row. If you want 4/3, don't apply at Atlas.

cliff
GRB

Sorry to hear Cliff!

Hi!
I am definitely bummed, but I will just keep trying. JetBlue opens hiring tmo. I am trying to get a US job but will probably go back to Togo on tue for 6 mos more in Africa and then see what hiring is like when I return.
I feel like getting an interview w/ Delta and Atlas were definitely the high points in my career so far...lots of guys don't even get one interview of that caliber.
Cliff
GRB

Sorry to hear that Cliff. Keep your chin up and keep networking...

Latest resources

Back