• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any New Hires at Atlas Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A class of 10 or 12 for the -400, start on April 26th, more to come. Maybe, even a newhire class for the "Classic", in early Summer.

Anybody at Atlas know what kind of conversion factor they apply to military time? Also, are they pretty firm with the 3500 TT and 1000 PIC turbine requirements posted on their website? Im sitting at about 2500 TT and 600 PIC jet...I guess it wouldn't hurt to apply

I hear 5 got a call from Atlas for a may 26 class.Evergreen will lose 10-12 before this is over,maybe more. 747-200/400 time will get you a interview.

Anybody at Atlas know what kind of conversion factor they apply to military time? Also, are they pretty firm with the 3500 TT and 1000 PIC turbine requirements posted on their website? Im sitting at about 2500 TT and 600 PIC jet...I guess it wouldn't hurt to apply

Don't think there is a conversion factor per se but I have seen flexibility with the military guys.

I hear 5 got a call from Atlas for a may 26 class.Evergreen will lose 10-12 before this is over,maybe more. 747-200/400 time will get you a interview.

April 26 and May 17.

Latest resources

Back