• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any new ABX info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The union hasn't push the 767 introduction side letter because there are a significant number of crew members who prefer those lines. It is now being integrated into Article 13 and limited to avoid the problem of some of those lines being being forced onto those who do not want them.

The 23/23 schedule is restricted only to ANA flying which commercials both to and from Asia. Any other international flying must comply with Article 23 (which references back to Article 13 line construction).

The timing of this is interesting...why the mad rush? Filed 4/27 and want to complete the change of corporate structure by 5/9!!! This is not the type of decision you make at the last minute and then force through the red tape in less than 2 weeks just for kicks.

Either a major development just occurred or will occur in the coming weeks or the decision was made long ago and the 11th hour announcement serves some purpose. My uneducated guess it is the former and it relates to Plantation, an acquisition, or possibly ANA though less likely.

Either a major development just occurred or will occur in the coming weeks or the decision was made long ago and the 11th hour announcement serves some purpose. My uneducated guess it is the former and it relates to Plantation, an acquisition, or possibly ANA though less likely.
Well, we could have some fun with the acquisition possibility... I suppose it might be a cleaner purchase for ABX Holdings to buy another airline rather than ABX Air (we can call the hypothetical airline being bought Bstar.;) Any similarity to an actual airline, living or dead, is purely coincidental)

What's Roland's take on this? He wrote our Scope clause, didn't he? Anybody?

Last edited:
BTW, our current scope is not that great....it has a few huge holes in it.

I thought my union dues went to get that taken care of. What did Roland write for us, and what are the "huge holes"

I like the idea of speculating about B-Star (purely fictional, of course). Always wanted to fly the 72 hear it's fast.

Seriously, any of you big brain types have an idea why they would do a corporate restructuring?

Thanks for the heads-up Penguin. Amazing how we always hear it first on the vine. I'm hoping for the day when the company figures out that a little proactive communication can go a long way in trust, morale-building and rumor control.

Read the DOC this morning. Must say it's pretty fishy. It doesn't help that you now have Randy Rademacher on your BOD. That alone raised my eyebrow.

The oil slick ought start washing up on shore any day now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back